^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

So all of you wanted macc to settle for a deal when he could have gotten more? Bullsh*t

Instead of calling us names, why don't you repeat something dumb you read on twitter and claim it as original thought.

6 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Mike Maccagnan cannot make a deal involving higher than a 5th round pick. 

I have a feeling he's like that guy in your FF league who tries to get your best player and offers up 3 pieces of **** in return, while trying to rationalize why this lopsided offer it's such a good deal for you. Nobody wants to deal with him. Dallas comes calling for Sheldon and he draws a line in the sand of minimum 1st round pick (just like he did with Mo). He's a joke.

Third idiot. And he's a moderator. 

2 minutes ago, artemusclyde said:

Lmao, I'm sure our ******* team know's more about qbs then Andy ******* Reid. **** Macaggan,  Mahomes is a franchise qb and we passed on him for a ******* strong safety. This is literally Pryor 2.0, with us passing on Carr and Bridgewater. I ******* hate this team.

Your sarcasm is cutting

Lmao, I'm sure our ******* team know's more about qbs then Andy ******* Reid. **** Macaggan,  Mahomes is a franchise qb and we passed on him for a ******* strong safety. This is literally Pryor 2.0, with us passing on Carr and Bridgewater. I ******* hate this team.

Oh cry about it. Mahomes at 6 or even 12 is disgustingly stupid. 

1st next year and a 3rd this year in a deep draft.  Adams better be that much better than a guy we could have gottne at 27.  Huge fing blunder as usual by the jets.

By midnight all you haters will decided you love the pick. Bills get a late first next year and a late first this year and sure a third for a top 10 pick it might end up being a stupid move for them either way we got a top 5 talent at 6 they will get two top 20 talents and a third

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, NorthCoastJetsFan said:

Adams is a great pick. Heady, can tackle and can cover. Obviously people don't remember all the blown coverages last year. Now a CB or an OL in the next round

Hopefully he can score once a game on defense. Because our offense is good for 6-13 points a game. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Yes. Teams that give a flying **** about their fans pick QBs that have a stinking ounce of potential. Hackenburgh? OMG this franchise is the football team equivalent of a swolle prostate. 

Im getting off the couch, going to the kitchen, making a pot of coffee. 

The world wont like me today! 

5 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Oh, thanks. This totally answered my question.

Sorry but it should. They didn't make those picks. There's nobody left in florham park that had a thing to do with those picks. Sorry. 

Thrilled with our pick.  The Jets sat tight, didn't move around and took BPA.....exactly like Williams in 2015.

None of us know how this will pan out but I do like the idea that we've addressed all 3 levels of the defense with a youth infusion the past 3 Drafts.  Williams on DL, Darron Lee and Jenkins at LB, now Adams at DB.  Assuming these guys are longterm starters then that's how you build a foundation on defense.

I'm now slightly optimistic about this team for 2019....when I thought we were doomed until at least 2021! :D 

Same sh*t people told me about Carr, Bridgewater, and Mariota. Can't wait for you to cry in 2 years about how we should have drafted Mahomes.

Well I wasnt "people" because I liked both Carr and Bridgewater a helluva lot more than Mahomes as far a complete body of work goes. With out current situation we didn't need to go QB at all in my opinion. KC will most likely sit him a year or two and give Alex Smith his final length of time with them. This guy is an air raid QB.

9 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

You are an idiot. Pure and simple an idiot. If it took the Chiefs that much to only move up to the Bills to 10, how much would they have to pay to move up to 6?

Chiefs wouldn't have wanted to pay that much.

I would've taken the Chiefs 1 and 3 this year and their 2nd next year...or 3rd next year.

Drafting a S at 6 isn't then answer.

1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

By midnight all you haters will decided you love the pick. Bills get a late first next year and a late first this year and sure a third for a top 10 pick it might end up being a stupid move for them either way we got a top 5 talent at 6 they will get two top 20 talents and a third

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

KC is not some dominant pats like team, they could easily fall.  All i know is that this time next year we will be sitting at #3 and fretting about the bills trading up ahead of us for a franchise qb.  We'll see if the the players the bills take at 17 and the 3rd roudner are far worse than adams,  And hey i like adams, we just blew the chance to get a 1st next eyar.

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Thrilled with our pick.  The Jets sat tight, didn't move around and took BPA.....exactly like Williams in 2015.

None of us know how this will pan out but I do like the idea that we've addressed all 3 levels of the defense with a youth infusion the past 3 Drafts.  Williams on DL, Darron Lee and Jenkins at LB, now Adams at DB.  Assuming these guys are longterm starters then that's how you build a foundation on defense.

I'm now slightly optimistic about this team for 2019....when I thought we were doomed until at least 2021! :D 

Keeps 2-14 and Suck for Sam in play. So I like it!!!

Archived