^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Oh I annoy you. I've never even talked to you or remember a post. So GFY.

Once again, grow up. I've been on Jets boards for years. You're just too busy listening to yourself. And you don't annoy me. I just think you act like a child and did not appreciate your response to another Jets fan.  I'm sure you will respond with another GFY.

7 minutes ago, artemusclyde said:

Lmao, I'm sure our ******* team know's more about qbs then Andy ******* Reid. **** Macaggan,  Mahomes is a franchise qb and we passed on him for a ******* strong safety. This is literally Pryor 2.0, with us passing on Carr and Bridgewater. I ******* hate this team.

Andy Reid and the Chiefs can sit this kid for three years as he develops.  The Jets cannot sit anyone they draft this year.  It could work out for the Chiefs, it couldn't work out for the Jets.

Just now, mphtrilogy said:

I'm past the non-trade, I like what i've seen, read and heard from adams, should help stabilize the back end of the d.

lets trade sheldon for that extra pick and maybe pryor.. 

Was just thinking and hoping they can offload pryor for something hopefully in the 3-5 range.

KC is not some dominant pats like team, they could easily fall.  All i know is that this time next year we will be sitting at #3 and fretting about the bills trading up ahead of us for a franchise qb.  We'll see if the the players the bills take at 17 and the 3rd roudner are far worse than adams,  And hey i like adams, we just blew the chance to get a 1st next eyar.

The bills have tyrod Taylor and a half decent team they would have to pony up much more than their two late firsts next year to move up to number 2 and it probably wouldn't be worth it for them

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived