^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

6 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

With the emergence of Tight Ends in this league, I think the days of passing on an OJ Howard because he's a TE are gone. Personally, I think Corey Davis is a better WR than Mike Williams anyway. But like you said, I would be happy with just about any of the highly graded talents on offense. Fournette/Cook/McCaffery/Williams/Davis/Howard all look good enough to me warrant consideration at 6 or at 12 if we trade down. 

My only trepidation with taking a RB this year is that it sucks for a RB to take abuse in a meaningless season. Can we redshirt a RB?

If OJ Howard doesn't work out as a TE maybe we can put him out there to cover Gronk!  I would pay good money to see that.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, JiF said:

This whole production is ridiculous.  

Did you catch the Corey Davis interview? He's a total WR diva, which means he's probably going to be awesome and not a player the Jets would take because Safeties and DL are fun.

It's like none of these other networks are capable of learning from ESPN. The Venn diagram of people who watch the NFL Draft and people who care about red carpet fashion consists of two circles a hundred miles apart.

Worst part of west coast is the draft. Just leaving work. No preshow. No prep. Living on PVR... sigh.

Hopefully I'll catch up to Live tv by the time we pick. My gut says Fournette with the way things are trending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Can we get a collaborative agreement to not spoil any picks from Twitter? The picks are usually out on social media a few minutes ahead of the TV broadcast. 

Agree I hope I don't get shut out of here anytime theres a lot going on the server gives me problems here. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Agree I hope I don't get shut out of here anytime theres a lot going on the server gives me problems here. 

I'm maintaining radio silence before the juicy picks. F*ck staying up all night to be told the draft results by one of you clowns. (I mean that in the nicest way)

Just now, Beerfish said:

Ugh....this is going to be tough to watch half of nfl network i like fine and the other half (Eisen and Primetime) I totally cannot stand.  Blech.....

Kiper is always entertaining. I miss Berman as crazy as that sounds. Appreciate a Jets relic

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Lots of buzz saying teams expect Mahones to go in top 10. Chiefs and Cards are interested. More trade partners?

Or, better question, why don't we take him?

could also mean that the 6th pick is irrelevant in a trade. with a few more teams added to the mix, they might be eye balling pick 4 or 5

Ugh....this is going to be tough to watch half of nfl network i like fine and the other half (Eisen and Primetime) I totally cannot stand.  Blech.....

Eisen doesn't bug me, Prime and Heath Evans make want to stab my ears with a trident.

Archived