^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Powpow said:

Ridiculous. Kid has the best TE hands among the class and Kellen Davis treats a football like an oversized watermelon ? 

I'd like a guy with great effort all the time, but I'd rather have a guy get up for the big game than one that padded stats against inferior opponents. Very high ceiling for a 5th.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

He has elite speed.  4th fastest at the combine. 

No he doesn't - not game speed. Brian Hill much more explosive but I do like his running ability better. Extremely shifty. Does he have good hands? What about Logan? I really know him better and was impressed. 

Just now, NYs Stepchild said:

I'd like a guy with great effort all the time, but I'd rather have a guy get up for the big game than one that padded stats against inferior opponents. Very high ceiling for a 5th.

He was drafted in 5th and projected 3-4. Will be a nice fit in today's NFL. Great hands!

Just now, Lupz27 said:

Maybe Macc realized he is sh*tty at trade negotiations and wants practice at it for next years early picks.

His non-value trades are gaining favor with GMs across the league, so when the time is right (i.e., next year) loook out!

I'm VERY skeptical of their methods, but let's see if these sixth round players pan out. Keep in mind, these NFL guys have A LOT more Intel than we do. Maybe this could turn out to be a good draft.

But I doubt it.

Browns receive: 
» 2017 fourth-round pick (160): Roderick Johnson, OT, Florida State 
» 2017 seventh-round pick (224)

Jets receive: 
» 2017 fifth-round pick (181): 
» 2017 sixth-round pick (188):

Archived