Jump to content
InstantClassic

^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

Recommended Posts

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Can someone recap the trade backs we've had so far and what we got for them because its hard to grasp what the **** is actually taking place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

I am so angry. They traded and they lost out on a sure fire HOFer and got a couple of JAGs instead. Dammit. 

Who you referring to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First they rip Mac for not trading down and then when he does it he gets killed. Looks like they have similar grades on these players and can fill more spots. They could also trade up if someone they like is available. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JiF said:

Can someone recap the trade backs we've had so far and what we got for them because its hard to grasp what the **** is actually taking place. 

Can't give the ins and outs, but this is what we have RIGHT NOW:

NFL Draft 2017:
1st Round (#6 Overall):  Jamal Adams, SS, LSU

2nd Round (#38):  Marcus Maye, SS, Florida
3rd Round (#79):  ArDarius Stewart, WR, Alabama

4th Round (#141 From Rams):
5th Round (#150):
5th Round (#160 From Vikings):
6th Round (#191):

6th Round (#197 From Rams):
6th Round (#204 From Tampa):
7th Round (#224):

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the f##k is the strategy here?  To replace our current roster of stiffs with projects and reaches and more late round stiffs?  Accumulating players is great, but if they are all late round question marks, what did we really accomplish???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LionelRichie said:

Totally doesn't jive with taking a safety in rounds 1 and 2 when the trade down was available.  

i hear you, but they are relying on their draft board up high, now playing the odds with many picks today.  it's logical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Warfish said:

Can't give the ins and outs, but this is what we have RIGHT NOW:

NFL Draft 2017:
1st Round (#6 Overall):  Jamal Adams, SS, LSU

2nd Round (#38):  Marcus Maye, SS, Florida
3rd Round (#79):  ArDarius Stewart, WR, Alabama

4th Round (#141 From Rams):
5th Round (#150):
5th Round (#160 From Vikings):
6th Round (#191):

6th Round (#197 From Rams):
6th Round (#204 From Tampa):
7th Round (#224):

It's like he's trying to guess the number instead of picking red or black/odds or evens.  lmfao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChuckkieB said:

What the f##k is the strategy here?  To replace our current roster of stiffs with projects and reaches and more late round stiffs?  Accumulating players is great, but if they are all late round question marks, what did we really accomplish???

Apparently, yes, this is in fact our "strategy".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

Traded the 4th round pick. If you can't see what an idiot we have in the FO, then I can't help you.

But...we still have a pick in the 4th? We just acquired more picks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×