Rapoport: Teams satisfied with Conley info so far

AFJF

2 minutes ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

if we end up with two second round picks due to trade how sweet would it be to snag cook and foster in the 2nd and conley in the third. pipedream

Whenever a highly talented player falls  to us in the 2nd and we all get excited, the Jets inevitably take some random player instead because they are smarter than everyone else....

3 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

In a perfect world the Jets trade down with Cleveland have the 33rd pick, and Conley gets cleared Friday morning, and Jets get a cleared Conley at 33.

We live in a far-from-perfect world.

Video from TMZ claiming this is footage of the alleged victim chasing Conley down in the bar and again outside despite her claim that they first met in the elevator while he was going to his room.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/04/26/gareon-conley-video-shows-rape-accuser-with-nfl-prospect-at-bar-video/

9 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Video from TMZ claiming this is footage of the alleged victim chasing Conley down in the bar and again outside despite her claim that they first met in the elevator while he was going to his room.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/04/26/gareon-conley-video-shows-rape-accuser-with-nfl-prospect-at-bar-video/

Maybe Macc can be the gold digger now and pick him up in 3rd

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

From that video, the "accuser" seems to be the predator and the "Conley" seems pretty disinterested. 

Yup...really sucks for him if he falls out of rd 1.

I'd take him in the 2nd. When I first heard the elevator story even my wife yelled bullshyt. After meeting someone on a 15 second elevator ride he asked her to come to his room for a foresome? That just sounds like some trump up bullshyt by a vindictive woman.

Archived