• C
    • C-
    • D+
    • D
    • D-
    • F+
    • F
    • F-

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

This is a team that scored less than 3 points in most of their games and just went out and drafted the same defensive backfield player twice.

I can't with this team anymore, for f**k sakes.

Becoming clear that they have no idea WTF they are doing.

Another safety, and an injury prone one at that? Was Macc trying to continue the second round curse? He's going to be placed on IR by game 4. Macc might be gone by then as well

5 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

What grade do you give the Jets for the selection of safety Marcus Maye of Florida with the 39th pick in the NFL Draft?

A F*CKING PLUS....

I am thoroughly entertained tonight. This is more interesting than watching the footage of the Exxon Valdez.

A-: Another very good addition to the worst secondary in the NFL, and someone who will compliment Adams perfectly. Physically mature yet has the ability of a prop typical FS. I'm not giving this an A only because I think we should have taken Wilson instead for a CB, and that I love Lamp. ):

2 minutes ago, adb280z said:

What the hell is an F-?  An F is a failing grade, F- is more than failing?

Its like worse than an F. For instance, Geno Smith was an F grade QB. Fitz just topped it with an F- grade. They still stand for ****-up. 

2 minutes ago, Lil Woody said:

A F*CKING PLUS....

I am thoroughly entertained tonight. This is more interesting than watching the footage of the Exxon Valdez.

It does have a real train wreck footage appeal, doesn't it? 

3 minutes ago, adb280z said:

What the hell is an F-?  An F is a failing grade, F- is more than failing?

An F- is Mike MacCagnan GMing and Todd Bowles Coaching.  That is what an F- is.

By the way that is the grade I gave that moron.

If it's a rebuild than get a Ballhawk to compliment Adams. This is repeptitive and dumb. Especially with Willis ther Secondary can't cover for 5-6 seconds every play. This team needs a passrusher, if they were going D again. Nevermind  the complete continuance of neglecting offense. 

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

How do we pass on Cook? This is ridiculous. 

+10000

somebody chime in how the fans are stupid and let the "experts" do their job-this is worse that when I watched the jets pass over sapp in person -back to back safeties

I  urge everyone to call the jets season ticket office and let them know how you feel. I know from experience that it makes a difference. 

And season ticket holder that remains one after this pick should have their head examined. Have fun watching safeties try to score TDS..