So who's our next GM?

Pointdexter

Macc isn't surviving this guys. Just not. Not after the Hackenberg debacle. Devin Smith. Darron Lee. 

This guy has been horrible.

It makes me sick that somewhere in Philly Macc and TB are high-fiving and hugging, actually believing they just put the team over the hump. What a bunch of clueless idiots.

So ya, I think we clean house after this season after we go 3-13. New coach. New GM. Complete rebuild...again.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It says a lot when Trey Wingo is biting his lip and trying to hide his laughter that  a team who can't score points has gone safety-safety with 2 premium picks in the draft. 

I guarantee off air these guys are laughing their collective ass's off stating "only the Jets". And they're right.

Listen, as a detective I can tell you, nobody performs this poorly on purpose. No. Mac is trying to get fired. I don't know what his game is or if it's a long or short con, but I can tell you this, old Mac is going down in flames and doing his best to bring the entire franchise with him. I've seen it before. Jack Ruby. A good soldier with a secret. Thats old Mac in a nutshell. 

20 minutes ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Listen, as a detective I can tell you, nobody performs this poorly on purpose. No. Mac is trying to get fired. I don't know what his game is or if it's a long or short con, but I can tell you this, old Mac is going down in flames and doing his best to bring the entire franchise with him. I've seen it before. Jack Ruby. A good soldier with a secret. Thats old Mac in a nutshell. 

Lol

30 minutes ago, sirlancemehlot said:

POTY.

This absolutely feels like sabotage. Kicker-punter combo coming in rd 3.

1 hour ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Watch him take a CB/S 'tweener, with 4.58 speed, in round 3. You know it's coming.

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

Are you kidding? Zero chance we take an analytics guy. It'll be whoever writes contracts for the Buccaneers.

Someone who buddies up to the Johnson in charge with stories of tough defense nonsense.Or sells that to whom ever Johnson farms the hiring job out to this time. 

1 hour ago, Pointdexter said:

Macc isn't surviving this guys. Just not. Not after the Hackenberg debacle. Devin Smith. Darron Lee. 

This guy has been horrible.

It makes me sick that somewhere in Philly Macc and TB are high-fiving and hugging, actually believing they just put the team over the hump. What a bunch of clueless idiots.

So ya, I think we clean house after this season after we go 3-13. New coach. New GM. Complete rebuild...again.

Wouldn't Hackenberg have to play bad first?

Here are the options next January when Mac is fired:

Jim Harbaugh -- everyone's first choice but still under contract at UMich and would require enough intelligence and bravery by Woody to throw a ton of $$$ at him plus total control 

Scott McCloughan -- drunk he's still better than Mac

Eric Mangini -- I keep hearing what a great GM he was

Jon Gruden -- ESPN is getting rid of all its high priced on air talent and supposedly he was looking around earlier this year

Bill Polian -- see Gruden

Terry Bradway -- compared to Mac and Idzik he looks like a genius

Jimmy Johnson -- only as a football czar and he'd get to telework from his yacht in Florida

2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I'm trying to recall how many times have I read that Maccagnan deserves - deserves - to be able to pick his own HC next year? This would essentially guarantee him another 2-3 more years as GM.

I'd be genuinely afraid of what head coach Mac would actually pick

8 hours ago, thadude said:

Here are the options next January when Mac is fired:

Jim Harbaugh -- everyone's first choice but still under contract at UMich and would require enough intelligence and bravery by Woody to throw a ton of $$$ at him plus total control 

Scott McCloughan -- drunk he's still better than Mac

Eric Mangini -- I keep hearing what a great GM he was

Jon Gruden -- ESPN is getting rid of all its high priced on air talent and supposedly he was looking around earlier this year

Bill Polian -- see Gruden

Terry Bradway -- compared to Mac and Idzik he looks like a genius

Jimmy Johnson -- only as a football czar and he'd get to telework from his yacht in Florida

Mangini would be fine by me

Archived