At least we're finally drafting football players

Jetster

1 hour ago, JETSfaninNE said:

We are defintiely getting nothing for Gilchrist.  Dude just had major knee surgery and I think has a high price tag this season.

Pryor won't be moved, I don't think there is any reason for a team to take him with how deep this draft was at the position.

Richardson, who the hell knows anymore, everyone knows the Jets have no leverage with him so you aren't getting anything close to even below average trade value.  Maybe we can move him for next years 5th or something if we really want to get rid of him this year.  Otherwise we are stuck with both Pryor and Richardson for 1 more year.

if we can't trade rich, keep him even though he may be a jerk, he can play.  Cut pryor even though his salary is guaranteed this year.  We keep Pryor we would probably have to cut someone who will actually help us this year.

6 hours ago, jetfan39 said:

if we can't trade rich, keep him even though he may be a jerk, he can play.  Cut pryor even though his salary is guaranteed this year.  We keep Pryor we would probably have to cut someone who will actually help us this year.

I think they move Pryor to LB as an experiment this year.  If they can't get rid of him.   He is only taking up 2mil I think

Archived