Our 4th round pick#125... What happened?

the trades were aggravating at first but really, who the hell knows the difference between 15 spots here or there in terms of the player , the draft is a big mystery.  So whats wrong with moving 15 or so spots twice to get 3-4 extra players on a team that has holes all over.  15 years lurking here and another jets board and the whining is worse than Berkley after the Hilary L, Mac brought in 2 udfa wrs and 1 7th rd wr  who made the team last year and has had decent late round drafting ability.  After round 2 I would think quantity is better to have especially on a depleted roster

30 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

True like Brady,Klecko and Terrell Davis to name just a few..:)

Im talking Jets history, what other teams do much better than the jets is not relevant lol..  I am impressed though you were able to pull 1 ex JET player who was a 6th rounder. even if it was 30 years ago ?. 

Three Jets trades so far;

1- Traded their third-round No. 70 overall pick (C Pat Elflein) to Vikings for their third-round No. 79 overall pick (WR Ardarius Stewart) and their fifth-round No. 160 overall pick.

2 - Traded their third-round No. 107 pick (ILB Kendell Beckwith) to Buccaneers for their fourth-round No. 125 overall pick (traded) and their sixth-round No. 204 overall pick.

3 - Traded their fourth-round No. 125 overall pick (OLB Samson Ebukam) to Rams for their fourth-round No. 141 (WR Chad Hansen) and their sixth-round No. 197 overall pick.

28 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Im talking Jets history, what other teams do much better than the jets is not relevant lol..  I am impressed though you were able to pull 1 ex JET player who was a 6th rounder. even if it was 30 years ago ?. 

How about Quincy Enunwa?? ;)

Archived