Decker is getting cut

Maxman

7 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Devin Smith is surely the wildcard here.  They need his speed.  Kid needs to step up, or he could be gone also if another guy shows some deep speed

Absolutely... I'm afraid the injury sapped his speed and he'll never be that dynamic player we thought he'd be. Would hate to give up on him or Peake.

Jalin is a nice player but he was a UDFA and just got suspended plus he's had fumble issues.

I think draft picks that supported cutting fading veterans were favored, like safety and wr.

We are stuck with the RBs, Pryor and SR.  For Pryor and SR, unless someone wants to trade something for them, we take the comp picks.  

1 hour ago, Obrien2Toon said:

So what's our WR depth chart now?

A lot of talent, without any top number 1 talent though.

bunch of very good 3 & 4s

Not sure I get taking 2 more after how well he did with last years WRs.

Decker probably has to go

Well we had a legit #1 WR in Marshall but he hurt Bowles's feelings.  Decker is a very good #2 receiver but he can't play a Strong Safety

Decker is at an age & salary that makes him completely expendable especially with the injury concerns. When you can't even trade players like Sheldon, Pryor or Decker it validates the reasoning for replacing them.

I think maybe, maybe, Decker could be traded for a 4th rounder maybe to a team like the Titans.

Just now, Saul Goodman said:

Jets have been lauding Decker on their FB posts all offseason. Think they're probably keeping him. 

Lol @ the thought of the Jets being that organized.

You really think their PR / social media dept has any insight into future moves?

Archived