I will give this much

SenorGato

1 minute ago, SenorGato said:

It was a pass oriented draft. DBs and WRs

Is the OLB prospect a decent one? 

That's going to be a big debate. He played a lot of lesser competition, and some of the scouting reports say there is very little chance he's a true edge rusher threat.

BUT he has some real skills. He has some great chop/swim/shoulder/bendy moves that make him look really promising. Watch some video on him, he fights his way quickly past some big linemen and TE. 

I think he has some promise. I think he could be a contributor, maybe in a few specific packages and also on special teams... He's not going to be a game changer, but I really think he looks solid.

He checks all the right boxes in the intangible department too, if you put any weight in those. 

17 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

It was a pass oriented draft. DBs and WRs

Is the OLB prospect a decent one? 

DII kid, late bloomer. Mayock said he plays like his hair is on fire.

Would live to see what Kevin Greene thinks. I don't think they make that pick without Greene saying get me him late in the draft.

47 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Would live to see what Kevin Greene thinks. I don't think they make that pick without Greene saying get me him late in the draft.

Was Kevin Greene an UDFA?

55 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Exactly what I thought the moment they drafted him. Apparently his Father was also Drafted and was a DE a million years ago.

Archived