Maybe This is Why the Jets Suck

The Troll

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

I guess you've loved the talent we've gotten in the past decade through the draft lol get over the position of the 2nd round pick and look at the pure talent. 

Mac has totally botched three straight 2nd round picks.  He should be banned from the NFL 

4 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

It's 10 years since we've had a second rounder contribute.....  how fukking sad. 

It really is mind boggling.  Even the Knicks managed to get it right with Porzingis a couple years ago we get all these picks every year and can never figure it out

2 hours ago, Dcronin said:

Watch any game from last year. We need DBs!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Or, we need players that can help our offense compete with these teams that currently can outscore us without breaking a sweat.

The Jets are the only team implementing the strategy that they are attempting  

What's more likely, the Jets have the best team-building strategy and every other team has it wrong, or the other way around? 

I am thinking back to the last time we went same position in first two picks.

There was D-Brick and Mangold in first round.  That worked out rather well but really two different positions.
Before that was Ellis and Abraham, also first round.  Also good players but also two slightly different positions.
Before that I think was Keyshawn and the utterly forgettable Alex Van Dyke in the 1st and 2nd round.

I hope this is more like the first two examples than the third.

Archived