Devin Smith Out

KRL

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

So in the end, this was yet another 100% need-based draft and not BAP after all, despite all the repeated bull***t that BAP is Maccagnan's drafting religion. 

Other than that, have to feel bad for this kid. That really sucks.

I thought there was need everywhere.

6 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

So in the end, this was yet another 100% need-based draft for the current season, and not BAP after all, despite all the repeated bull***t that BAP is Maccagnan's drafting religion. 

Nobody drafts bpa after rd 2, throw that straw man out

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I missed all the times you corrected people for joyously exclaiming BAP! for so many picks after round 2. It's only a straw man if nobody made this claim.

Ok, you just make sh*t up to whine about mac

Better?

13 minutes ago, Darkheart said:

Remember Sperm also said Macc could never trade down. And then he did. Five times

No, that was that he wouldn't trade down early, which he didn't. He's traded later picks before.

The one time he came close (round 3) he got screwed. But you knew that.

35 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

So in the end, this was yet another 100% need-based draft for the current season, and not BAP after all, despite all the repeated bull***t that BAP is Maccagnan's drafting religion. 

I have no idea how much the Jets went for need over BPA. That said - where doesn't this team have needs? Unless they passed on some elite DL...I think they just identified scheme fits at positions that were strong in this draft.

Archived