Darron Lee

DMan77

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Omg Paxton Lynch, he played so much better than Hackenburg last year.....

Is he even going to beat out the legend Trevor semien this year?

omfg, don't even. that is the stupidiest argument in the universe.

April 2016 -- "hey paxton needs a year to develop!"

April 2017-- "why does he need a year to develop?"

What a fcking joke is it compare a guy who was redshirted for a year, to a guy who started 2 games and won 1

#JoJopenisbreath 

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Just want to add this to the convo here. The pick after we took Hackenberg was Deion Jones, so we could have taken Paxton Lynch and Deion Jones last year. 

Paxton Lynch is the reason why many teams avoided top QBs this year.  If I had to bet, he turns out to be a busted 1st round pick.  I can definitely see how he was not the player Macc would want to draft.  Don't blame him.  Elway outsmarted himself.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Even if you make Lynch v Hack a wash, Deion Jones was infinitely better than Lee was. 

True for now.  Lee worries me.  Does not look normal physically.  I am open-minded, but concerned.   

1 hour ago, Barton said:

Lee had a typical rookie year. He was actually pretty decent, especially in coverage. 

Lee was very good at being in receivers back pockets.  Incredible.  Not very good at defending passes.

On 5/1/2017 at 7:44 PM, Smashmouth said:

That's exactly whats going to happen.

I would much rather have an explosive running team than a high powered passing offense that in some cases actually hurts the defense since they score fast and wear out the defense turning every game into a damn shootout.

That being said no matter what the NFL seems to be doing at a given time Lee is NOT a 3-4 backer unless he plans on putting on some weight so he can deal with the interior of the line a little better. You need bruisers in the middle and speed guys on the outside in the 3-4 and even the speed guys on the outside need to be big. The prototypical 3-4 defenses that everyone should model themselves after are the 85 Giants, The 86 Bears, and the 2000 Ravens and its that simple because contrary to what some believe there were some pretty damn explosive passing offenses in the 80's and 90's just like they are now. 

Back to Lee im not sure how we line this guy up in the middle and expect him to be effective a lot of that stupidity is on the coach and the DC they certainly have to find better ways to utilize his speed because they certainly are not doing that now. How Kacy Rogers still has a job is beyond comprehension.

Jets don't play a 3-4 they play a 3-3-5, and now with Maye Pryor Adams and Lee Bowles has his 4 interchangeable Safety hybrid players like Buchanon, ******* retarded for Macc to allow this to happen, but it is what it is.

3 hours ago, Paradis said:

omfg, don't even. that is the stupidiest argument in the universe.

April 2016 -- "hey paxton needs a year to develop!"

April 2017-- "why does he need a year to develop?"

What a fcking joke is it compare a guy who was redshirted for a year, to a guy who started 2 games and won 1

#JoJopenisbreath 

Did your 3 year old hack your account?

Didn't Geno start 16 games his rookie year and go 8-8? By your retarded logic that would make Geno a lock to be awesome. 

Paxton Lynch has proven nothing. He started two games and still hasn't been given the job over Trever semien. TREVER SEMIEN! if that's your definition of success, then you've set the bar pretty damn low. 

The front office told us before last year that hack was never going to play last year. Yet some of you are still shocked he didn't play. I still can't believe that there are still morons that can't grasp that. 

4 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Didn't Geno start 16 games his rookie year and go 8-8? By your retarded logic that would make Geno a lock to be awesome. 

Paxton Lynch has proven nothing. He started two games and still hasn't been given the job over Trever semien. TREVER SEMIEN! if that's your definition of success, then you've set the bar pretty damn low. 

The front office told us before last year that hack was never going to play last year. Yet some of you are still shocked he didn't play. I still can't believe that there are still morons that can't grasp that. 

First of all, QB's aside, the Jets and Denver are 2 very different situations. Denver is built to win a SB now the Jets are not.

That being said Simien was the right guy to start in that situation because Lynch was not ready to be the starter. If you want to fault Denver for anything you can fault them for not going out and securing a Veteran QB when there were a few available, probably via trade, that could have put them over the top. Hackenberg (it was said from the beginning) was going to be red shirted and he was, so you can't compare the two. The  Jets carried 4 QB's severely limiting Hacks touches in training camp. That was not so with Lynch

What the Jets/Gailey/Bowles should have done was cut Geno outright and go with three QB's in Fitz, Petty and Hackenberg. They could have still red shirted Hack but given him at least some reps with the team in a real practice situation which would have given him, at the very least a chance to start a few games at the end of the season to get some idea what the Pro game may be like from a speed standpoint and have something to grow on and prepare for.. Asking a QB to practice with numerous different players than bitch he has bad accuracy is dumb beyond belief. When Hack gets his chance this year and gets to play with the same guys and develop with them and actually get to learn the offense in a real situation, you will get a much better evaluation of Hack. Much different than the bullsh*t the Jets put him through last year.

On 5/3/2017 at 9:30 PM, JoJoTownsell1 said:

You're all over the place. I don't really give a sh*t what your view is on Hack, nor do feel strongly enough about to him to enter into the gauntlet about.

But i'm always, always going to jump down the Paxton rabbit hole when some fcking guy who's shown me nothing goes off about him. You're chastisizing him for what? Not being pro ready? John Elway managed to find a decent middle of the road bandaide in 2015 in Trevor Siemien and played him over of Lynch, and you're attack him for that? Trevor showed more than all of our QBs combined last year (literally). That was the smart move. 

Load of crap it is your dumping on denver's front door. 

Archived