These pass catchers we drafted look studly...

nico002

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gen X Jet said:

Reminds me of the old Shaq Evans/Jalen Saunders videos.

While your point is valid even in highlight reels Shaq Evans was underwhelming but I definitely convinced myself that Jalen Saunders was gonna be a weapon. I actually liked Enunwa's highlights the best and that worked out... minus the whole taking Calvin Pryor over Brandin Cooks, Jarvis Landry and Derek Carr

4 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Stewart looks like a Enunwa clone with better hands, Hansen reminds me of J Nelson, if he can work tirelessly at becoming an elite route runner he could become something, a BIG IF.

Hansen looks like Chad Johnson in those clips. 

While your point is valid even in highlight reels Shaq Evans was underwhelming but I definitely convinced myself that Jalen Saunders was gonna be a weapon. I actually liked Enunwa's highlights the best and that worked out... minus the whole taking Calvin Pryor over Brandin Cooks, Jarvis Landry and Derek Carr

Awful and wasn't crazy about Carr but would've drafted him anyway. I knew once Bortles went surprisingly that high the Jets would do what they do best!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, nicg4360 said:

Stewart looks like quite the gamer....fights for every yard.

Sent from my Moto Z using JetNation.com mobile app

Boldin, Hines Ward, Cotchery type. Hope his ceiling is that high.

Stewart and Hansen have excellent wheels and like to use them. Not the catch and go down type.

Hansen snares anything in the same zip code and knows where the chalk is. Probably throws well too, better than Edelman.

Nice job by Maccags.  

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Look at him getting pressured. Doesn't even respond to it. Just hangs in and throws it.

He's gonna' learn a ton from Geno.

The thing you can see in these HIGHLIGHTS that's incredibly encouraging is the catch & run aspect they all show even when defenders are around. All 3 of them are hand catchers, they snatch the ball FIRST then all 3 can accelerate instantly. 

Love the YAC aspect of their games. No doubt in my mind Morton was included in these decisions and these guys were targeted & fell right in their laps. Hence all the trade backs. This was the anti Rex draft. No wasted picks with these new scouts.

12 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Okay I know the Chad Hansen tape is a worthless YouTube highlight reel but my pants are suddenly very tight.

Nothing to be ashamed of.  He's a very handsome guy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrh-gelgILkTNiG8cQOLj

Going to fun watching these two hunks, hook up (pun intended) over the next decade +.

hackenberg_42816.jpg

12 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Remember those days when Devin Smith claimed his catch was better than the one handed OBJ catch? 

12 hours ago, varjet said:

I hope Macc does not plan on going with the youngsters and not extending Enunwa. 

He could be concerned about Enunwa's cost.  

Eric Decker has the second largest cap number on the team. He has no guaranteed money left to come. He has trouble staying on the field. They're gonna move on from his contract sooner rather than later. So they lost Marshall, will soon lose Decker, and they drafted two WRs. Plenty of room for Enunwa, who's unlikely to break the bank. 

11 hours ago, jetrider said:

Stewart and Hansen have excellent wheels and like to use them. Not the catch and go down type.

Hansen snares anything in the same zip code and knows where the chalk is. Probably throws well too, better than Edelman.

Nice job by Maccags.  

Things I've read describe both players as having good hands, running good routes, and being very effective after the catch. Ideal WCO guys, and the new offense promises to feature a lot of WCO concepts. They're not burners, and they're not huge, which are the kinds of things you look for in a WR - especially early. In the third and fourth rounds, though, I'm quite content with technically sound. 

2 hours ago, slats said:

Eric Decker has the second largest cap number on the team. He has no guaranteed money left to come. He has trouble staying on the field. They're gonna move on from his contract sooner rather than later. So they lost Marshall, will soon lose Decker, and they drafted two WRs. Plenty of room for Enunwa, who's unlikely to break the bank. 

Things I've read describe both players as having good hands, running good routes, and being very effective after the catch. Ideal WCO guys, and the new offense promises to feature a lot of WCO concepts. They're not burners, and they're not huge, which are the kinds of things you look for in a WR - especially early. In the third and fourth rounds, though, I'm quite content with technically sound. 

The #1 ranked + highest paid WR in the NFL is a 5'-10" sixth round Antonio Brown. Jus sayin

Archived