Report: Jets Receiver Robby Anderson Arrested in Florida

JetNation

21 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Verified accounts on twitter get it wrong all the time. And you're not even basing your reporting on him, you're basing it on his sources. If you have knowledge of who they are and they've also given you that information, then you can go wild. What you have is nothing right now. If the story proves correct, then you come out unscathed. If it comes out as false, it's libel. It's a fine line so tread carefully. 

Ok, you are wrong. But we're not going to debate this with you in public.

Glenn did the right thing here he is sharing the news of a report.We have had multiple media organizations, large ones, commend us for how we run the blog. 

We have been extremely credible for 12 plus years, thanks for the feedback on how to run the blog, we're going to keep doing what we do. Multiple sites are reporting this.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Glenn did the right thing here he is sharing the news of a report.We have had multiple media organizations, large ones, commend us for how we run the blog. 

We have been extremely credible for 12 plus years, thanks for the feedback on how to run the blog, we're going to keep doing what we do. Multiple sites are reporting this.

I'm cool with it. AF/JF said it was a reported. That's correct. This blog should get out any Jet info good, bad, ugly as well as our opinions, speculations, etc. That's what a blog is. Don't see any sense in getting anyone's underwear in a big ball about it. We'll see where it goes.

27 minutes ago, nicg4360 said:

Hey forgive me for sounding stupid but why?

Sent from my Moto Z using JetNation.com mobile app

Didnt you know Gilmore was given a very fat contract solely to prevent Anderson from running wild against and singlehandedly beating the NEP?

Relax Florida cops are jokes.  A friend of mine and his wife were arrested after asking a drunk assistant D.A. to stop cursing around children at a UT-Florida football game.  The cop arrested them instead of the belligerent drunk who threatened to  hit his wife.   A "florida lawyer" got it dropped for a fee.  Sounds about the same, ******* cop making some  cash on the side.

Didnt you know Gilmore was given a very fat contract solely to prevent Anderson from running wild against and singlehandedly beating the NEP?

To true of course how could I forget. To the tune of $65 million. At least Anderson did something if this comes down to being true. Love seeing Belechik look like a goof. Speaking of the New England Patriots...you know if Anderson pulled this while on the Pats BB would cut him so quick his head would spin.

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

On the positive side?  Maybe the kid gets serious about diet and weight training while in the joint.  

Nah. He likely got bailed out pretty quickly, so he maybe had time for 8 minute abs and a quick session of squeal like a pig.

1 minute ago, flgreen said:
profile photo
#Jets spokesman on WR Robby Anderson's reported arrest at a Miami music festival this weekend: "We are aware of the situation... (1)
Beat Writer / Columnist

What a jerk Kimberley is.  Reporting this with out actual video of the assult, or a note from the arresting officers mother. Shameful

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

Nah. He likely got bailed out pretty quickly, so he maybe had time for 8 minute abs and a quick session of squeal like a pig.

lol  And the jailhouse interpretations of "protein smoothie" and "hard time" chill me to my core.

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

What a jerk Kimberley is.  Reporting this with out actual video of the assult, or a note from the arresting officers mother. Shameful

So it sounds like the arrest actually happened. And AFJF isnt going to the slammer for libel.

2 minutes ago, flgreen said:
profile photo
#Jets spokesman on WR Robby Anderson's reported arrest at a Miami music festival this weekend: "We are aware of the situation... (1)
Beat Writer / Columnist

Doesn't sound much like "We can neither confirm nor deny these rumors at this time," to me. 

It would therefore seem there is a "situation" that would necessitate the team being aware. 

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

I didn't say this site wasn't credible and this isn't an attack on anyone. I appreciate the reporting and the way this site conducts its business. It's typically above board and I can imagine you take great pride in the blogs you do.

However, not until Kimberly Martin actually reached out to Jets PR has this actually been confirmed. And still all they'll say is they are aware of the situation and no further comment. Putting out a blog that cites another reporters report is not the way to do business. Then again, maybe I'm expecting too much. 

14 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

So it sounds like the arrest actually happened. And AFJF isnt going to the slammer for libel.

Got lucky this time. 

16 minutes ago, flgreen said:

You mean she actually did her job and didn't report based on another report?! Crazy how that works. 

Yeah, and Revis jumped two guys and stole their phone. Even if the arrest is real, it doesn't mean that anything will come of it. Of course, Anderson could be guilty as hell, but 'innocent until proven guilty' is even more important for 'celebs'. Time will tell.

Yeah, and Revis jumped two guys and stole their phone. Even if the arrest is real, it doesn't mean that anything will come of it. Of course, Anderson could be guilty as hell, but 'innocent until proven guilty' is even more important for 'celebs'. Time will tell.

True and remember our very own Sheldon Richardson was in a high speed car chase with a child in the car and got 1 game for it. I could see similar for this but really we need more concrete details.

8 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I didn't say this site wasn't credible and this isn't an attack on anyone. I appreciate the reporting and the way this site conducts its business. It's typically above board and I can imagine you take great pride in the blogs you do.

However, not until Kimberly Martin actually reached out to Jets PR has this actually been confirmed. And still all they'll say is they are aware of the situation and no further comment. Putting out a blog that cites another reporters report is not the way to do business. Then again, maybe I'm expecting too much. 

Check PFT/NBCSports. The team said they're aware of the situation and "This is a pending legal matter and we will have no further comment at this time."

Archived