David Harris says Jets will 'surprise' people in 2017

Gas2No99

1 hour ago, bostonmajet said:

I expect to be surprised, but will it be a good surprise or a bad one? There is a lot of 'talk' lately. I am hoping it is because of the slowness of the season for NFL. But, talk is cheap.

The surprise will be Harris will figure out how to effectively cover a tight end on a play

SiriusXM NFL Radio (@SiriusXMNFL)

5/16/17, 1:55 PM

.@MattForte22: We identified the issues from last year as a group. We had a lot of meetings not to make the same mistakes in 2017. #Jets

SiriusXM NFL Radio (@SiriusXMNFL)

5/16/17, 1:57 PM

.@MattForte22: Been great to have Josh McCown back in the huddle since we played together in Chicago. He is a great leader. #Jets

Kimberley A. Martin (@KMart_LI)

5/16/17, 10:03 AM

Forte in the house. twitter.com/rosstuckernfl/…

Class in session at NFL Broadcast Boot Camp here at NFL Films. 

7 hours ago, Powpow said:

Yes unlike yours which has undergone a lobotomy.  And you can't spell either. ?

7 hours ago, Jetdawgg said:

Organ harvesting...smh

Put each other on ignore. No reason we have to read this off topic bickering.

1 minute ago, thadude said:

I'll be surprised we are still jets fans by week 17

I'm actually looking forward to this season.  It has been a tear-down I have been hoping would happen in a LONG time.  Want to see what we have in the young defensive players, in the WR's and TE's, and what Hackenberg can do.  If it goes as bad as planned, we have a shot at drafting a potential franchise QB next year, with the real possibility, after cuts, of having over $100 million in cap space.  (the) Dude, enjoy the ride!

2 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

I'm actually looking forward to this season.  It has been a tear-down I have been hoping would happen in a LONG time.  Want to see what we have in the young defensive players, in the WR's and TE's, and what Hackenberg can do.  If it goes as bad as planned, we have a shot at drafting a potential franchise QB next year, with the real possibility, after cuts, of having over $100 million in cap space.  (the) Dude, enjoy the ride!

Tear down of what?  I love Jets fans thinking we won some sort of moral victory cutting Brandon Marshall our best WR since Keyshawn

5 hours ago, thadude said:

Tear down of what?  I love Jets fans thinking we won some sort of moral victory cutting Brandon Marshall our best WR since Keyshawn

Dude, that is what you do in a tear-down; you get rid of old players in favor of new.  The very definition of a re-build.  What is the issue with that?  How many Jets fans have screamed for this to happen over the years?  What, now that they are doing it the right way, it sucks because he got rid of Brandon Marshall, who dropped more footballs last year than Louie CK drops 'F' bombs?

On 5/16/2017 at 0:21 PM, The Crusher said:

Please don't interact if you can't do it without attacking one another.  Banning people is really nothing any of us want to do. Please stop attacking one another. Just stop now. Thanks. 

The ironic thing is if us Jet fans were to somehow find enough collective intelligence and discipline to be united, we'd figure out quickly that the common enemy between us is... The New York Jets.

The NYJ have not a thing to worry about though. Not because we can't unite, but because of a lack of that "intelligence and discipline" thingy aforementioned (and no hypocrisy here, I'm firmly in that camp lol) :P

38 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

The surprise will be when they announce the Jets' starters on opening day they'll all come out of an old Volkswagen Beetle wearing red noses and big floppy cleats.

No. I checked with the Jets. They said they can't do that. No partnership with Volkswagen. It has to be a Porsche or a Toyota. So there.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived