Gas2No99

David Harris says Jets will 'surprise' people in 2017

57 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, thadude said:

The surprise will be Harris will figure out how to effectively cover a tight end on a play

The surprise will be Todd Bowles figuring out David Harris should never be covering a TE.

1 hour ago, thadude said:

I'll be surprised we are still jets fans by week 17

I'm suprrised your even one to begin with.

5 hours ago, thadude said:

Tear down of what?  I love Jets fans thinking we won some sort of moral victory cutting Brandon Marshall our best WR since Keyshawn

Dude, that is what you do in a tear-down; you get rid of old players in favor of new.  The very definition of a re-build.  What is the issue with that?  How many Jets fans have screamed for this to happen over the years?  What, now that they are doing it the right way, it sucks because he got rid of Brandon Marshall, who dropped more footballs last year than Louie CK drops 'F' bombs?

On 5/16/2017 at 0:21 PM, The Crusher said:

Please don't interact if you can't do it without attacking one another.  Banning people is really nothing any of us want to do. Please stop attacking one another. Just stop now. Thanks. 

The ironic thing is if us Jet fans were to somehow find enough collective intelligence and discipline to be united, we'd figure out quickly that the common enemy between us is... The New York Jets.

The NYJ have not a thing to worry about though. Not because we can't unite, but because of a lack of that "intelligence and discipline" thingy aforementioned (and no hypocrisy here, I'm firmly in that camp lol) :P

I am not going to be surprised. I am expecting playoffs.

19 hours ago, Maxman said:

I am not going to be surprised. I am expecting playoffs.

The surprise will be when they announce the Jets' starters on opening day they'll all come out of an old Volkswagen Beetle wearing red noses and big floppy cleats.

38 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

The surprise will be when they announce the Jets' starters on opening day they'll all come out of an old Volkswagen Beetle wearing red noses and big floppy cleats.

No. I checked with the Jets. They said they can't do that. No partnership with Volkswagen. It has to be a Porsche or a Toyota. So there.