Bon Jovi at Metlife - FDU Graduation

Maxman

So I was at Metlife today for my son's graduation from Farleigh Dickinson University and Bon Jovi showed up. He spoke (real short words of advice and played a song). I was never a Bon Jovi fan, but I have to say it was pretty cool.

Oh and that little kid that so many of you tailgated with starting when he was like 6 years old is now a college graduate. Time flies!

1 minute ago, predator_05 said:

I can guess what your favorite song is:

Wow...worked security for a concert they did in Korea many years ago, then watched a befuddled/confused/drunk Jani Lane fill out a police report for the "juicy girl" who stole his wallet.  Felt so bad for the guy....loved this song.

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

And if he had any real brains.....  he'd turn his back on this team while he was young and with some hope, enjoy a true adulthood. 

Nah, he is a die-hard like no other. When he picked his college he was picking schools he could play football at. A school about 3 hours away was recruiting him really hard. Guy was calling and texting non-stop. His recruiter from FDU left during the process. He picked FDU anyway because he said, "I can make the Jets games when I don't have football."

He is poised to run JetNation after I retire. :)

Archived