Back To The Future: What If Hackenberg Is Actually Good?

Gas2No99

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow you guys would be running to tar and feather anyone that had to do with drafting Jared Goff. If the jets had drafted him like he was the next messaih that would be a forum to read.

Sent from my Moto Z using JetNation.com mobile app

46 minutes ago, nicg4360 said:

Wow you guys would be running to tar and feather anyone that had to do with drafting Jared Goff. If the jets had drafted him like he was the next messaih that would be a forum to read.

Sent from my Moto Z using JetNation.com mobile app

Hey, the Jets are a tough fan's choice to root for. It gives some of the upper crust here a little bit more satisfaction to besmirch every move and then take solace of the inevitable 'being right", rather than having to face the music of actually watching a flea bitten dog lick his wounds.

Again, the Jets are an acquired, difficult taste. Some have to temper that pill with a little bit more and drown it in vinegar.

19 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

No.

I would draw your attention to the 2014 Pinstripe Bowl, when PSU actually had an opportunity to game plan to Hackenberg's strengths and went downfield.

34-50, 371 yards, 4Tds, 0 Ints.

Of course, he is incapable of producing such stats.

1 hour ago, Scott Dierking said:

Hey, the Jets are a tough fan's choice to root for. It gives some of the upper crust here a little bit more satisfaction to besmirch every move and then take solace of the inevitable 'being right", rather than having to face the music of actually watching a flea bitten dog lick his wounds.

Again, the Jets are an acquired, difficult taste. Some have to temper that pill with a little bit more and drown it in vinegar.

AgendaNation, where Agendas matter much more than rooting for the Jets.

1 minute ago, Scott Dierking said:

I would draw your attention to the 2014 Pinstripe Bowl, when PSU actually had an opportunity to game plan to Hackenberg's strengths and went downfield.

Yes, but if he had a higher completion percentage on bubble screens, it would be a much better barometer for NFL success, don't you know anything about Math?

6 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Wow, extrapolate that to a whole season and it's pretty dominant

1 minute ago, 56mehl56 said:

But its ok to extrapolatre those pre game warmup incompletions - correct.

The beauty of an agenda, you get to cherry pick arguments to win on the interwebz and show everyone how rights you are!!

6 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

But its ok to extrapolatre those pre game warmup incompletions - correct.

I once saw Hack go 45/51 for 656 yards and 8 TDs in a game. Among the greatest things I've ever seen OH WAIT THAT WAS GENO SMITH

IMG_0444.PNG

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I once saw Hack go 45/51 for 656 yards and 8 TDs in a game. Among the greatest things I've ever seen OH WAIT THAT WAS GENO SMITH

IMG_0444.PNG

Hmmm, maybe all the Geno lovahs round here were right! He just needed some weapinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

IMG_0444.PNG

But more importantly what did Geno do in warmups before that game ??

Archived