BornJetsFan1983

When Will Hackenchize be named the Day 1 Starter

When will Hackenchize be named the Day 1 Starter   69 members have voted

1. 1. When Will Hackenchize be named the Starter, I think he gets the nod Preseason week 2 for the week 1 start!

• During MIniCamp - Bowls comes out expecting a lot from this kid, no competition the job is his, with McCown serving as mentor
    • Preseason (Game 1-4) - citing extreme passion and improvement, Bowls names Hackchize the signal caller for the Season Start
    • Week 1 - 8 - Others play and suck, then they throw the kid in what the hell, Bowles and BigMac are gone nest year anyway
    • Week 9 - 17 Its been McCown/Petty all season, all stink. Hack gets thrown in finally after we have 0 chance of making playoff

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

61 posts in this topic

I say sometime during the preseason, they give the kid the day 1 nod. Try to give him some confidence. Cue the horns, because it is going to be awesome! 

When Josh McCown retires.

After the 3rd preseason game that he started. 

I'd say week 6.  Petty to start but he will have a short leash. Jets are likely anxious to get Hack under center to see what they are working with.

Just now, dbatesman said:

probably he'll be named the day 1 starter sometime between weeks 9-17

Don't you know The Plan

Whoever can catch the most shrimp in the month of June will win the Bubba Gump Bowltite sweepstakes and be the NY Jets starting QB.

day one if he really sucks

all in on the the tank

never. Bowles is saving the NFL because once we see hack play in the regular season, the angels will sing and light will shine down from heaven. All sickness will be healed and every man will love his brother. Once we have witnessed his play, we will never be able to behold another NFL game because no other QB will have the fortitude to stand up and play after witnessing the miracle that is hack's play. 

It's the only logical reason. Surely, the chosen one does not suck like a crackwhore at a truck stop.

2019 Saskatchewan Roughriders.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

2019 Saskatchewan Roughriders.

Na they cut him.

Hack's theme song after 2017 season:

10 hours ago, Lil Woody said:

I'd say week 6.  Petty to start but he will have a short leash. Jets are likely anxious to get Hack under center to see what they are working with.

If he had been ripping it up in practice that information would have leaked seventeen different ways from Sunday.  Instead the information that leaked was somewhere along the lines that he couldn't hit the ocean from a boat.  I would love to be wrong but it strikes me that the coaching staff can already see what they are working with.

Hack will start after McGowan and Petty go on IR and they resign Fitz. 

Hack will start after McGowan and Petty go on IR and they resign Fitz. 

Agreed except on Petty. McCown will be day 1 starter and be on IR by the fourth quarter. Petty will be in for 2-3 games and Petty will go in for a game or so with average play. Hack will be starter by Game 3.

Sent from my Moto Z using JetNation.com mobile app

Agreed except on Petty. McCown will be day 1 starter and be on IR by the fourth quarter. Petty will be in for 2-3 games and Petty will go in for a game or so with average play. Hack will be starter by Game 3.

My bad Hack Game 5 after Petty is average till then.

In Canada

The responses to this thread represent an overwhelming dearth of wit on this site. For shame, for shame...

59 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The responses to this thread represent an overwhelming dearth of wit on this site. For shame, for shame...

Beats mass suicide...Hail Bob

bowles is very likely to start McCown even if he is outplayed and stick with him beyond any point of reasonableness

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

In Canada

damn, you predict that a lot of Canadian league QBs gonna get hurt?

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

It is even harder for the average ape to believe that he has descended from man. H. L. Mencken ;)