When Will Hackenchize be named the Day 1 Starter

BornJetsFan1983

When will Hackenchize be named the Day 1 Starter  

69 members have voted

1. 1. When Will Hackenchize be named the Starter, I think he gets the nod Preseason week 2 for the week 1 start!

• During MIniCamp - Bowls comes out expecting a lot from this kid, no competition the job is his, with McCown serving as mentor
    • Preseason (Game 1-4) - citing extreme passion and improvement, Bowls names Hackchize the signal caller for the Season Start
    • Week 1 - 8 - Others play and suck, then they throw the kid in what the hell, Bowles and BigMac are gone nest year anyway
    • Week 9 - 17 Its been McCown/Petty all season, all stink. Hack gets thrown in finally after we have 0 chance of making playoff

never. Bowles is saving the NFL because once we see hack play in the regular season, the angels will sing and light will shine down from heaven. All sickness will be healed and every man will love his brother. Once we have witnessed his play, we will never be able to behold another NFL game because no other QB will have the fortitude to stand up and play after witnessing the miracle that is hack's play. 

It's the only logical reason. Surely, the chosen one does not suck like a crackwhore at a truck stop.

10 hours ago, Lil Woody said:

I'd say week 6.  Petty to start but he will have a short leash. Jets are likely anxious to get Hack under center to see what they are working with.

If he had been ripping it up in practice that information would have leaked seventeen different ways from Sunday.  Instead the information that leaked was somewhere along the lines that he couldn't hit the ocean from a boat.  I would love to be wrong but it strikes me that the coaching staff can already see what they are working with.

Hack will start after McGowan and Petty go on IR and they resign Fitz. 

Agreed except on Petty. McCown will be day 1 starter and be on IR by the fourth quarter. Petty will be in for 2-3 games and Petty will go in for a game or so with average play. Hack will be starter by Game 3.

Sent from my Moto Z using JetNation.com mobile app

Agreed except on Petty. McCown will be day 1 starter and be on IR by the fourth quarter. Petty will be in for 2-3 games and Petty will go in for a game or so with average play. Hack will be starter by Game 3.

My bad Hack Game 5 after Petty is average till then.

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The responses to this thread represent an overwhelming dearth of wit on this site. For shame, for shame...

It is even harder for the average ape to believe that he has descended from man. H. L. Mencken ;)

7 hours ago, EM31 said:

If he had been ripping it up in practice that information would have leaked seventeen different ways from Sunday.  Instead the information that leaked was somewhere along the lines that he couldn't hit the ocean from a boat.  I would love to be wrong but it strikes me that the coaching staff can already see what they are working with.

Stop talking sense

7 hours ago, EM31 said:

Would that be the same coaching staff that is currently unemployed (Gailey/Patullo). Maybe, if they did their jobs those statements might not have leaked and they'd still be employed.

31 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Would that be the same coaching staff that is currently unemployed (Gailey/Patullo). Maybe, if they did their jobs those statements might not have leaked and they'd still be employed.

Great logic there.  Because the coaches were fired the QB must be great or about to become great.  How well did that kind of thinking work out with Vernon Gholston and a laundry list of others?

1 hour ago, EM31 said:

Great logic there.  Because the coaches were fired the QB must be great or about to become great.  How well did that kind of thinking work out with Vernon Gholston and a laundry list of others?

You stated the coaching staff has already seen all they needed , the OC and QB coach are new they obviously haven't seen Hack yet - so who has the great logic. 

1 hour ago, 56mehl56 said:

You stated the coaching staff has already seen all they needed , the OC and QB coach are new they obviously haven't seen Hack yet - so who has the great logic. 

If I go to a doctor and I am diagnosed as having a broken arm obviously I am within my rights to go and get a second opinion.  Where you and I differ is in the likelihood of obtaining a different diagnosis.

Once again I am reminded of those who asserted as fact that a new coaching staff would suddenly discover and unleash the talents of Vernon Gholston upon the other 31 teams in the NFL.... and then a 2nd change in coaching staff... rinse wash repeat.

Alternatively the initial diagnosis could have been the correct one.  Occam's razor doncha know.

3 minutes ago, EM31 said:

If I go to a doctor and I am diagnosed as having a broken arm obviously I am within my rights to go and get a second opinion.  Where you and I differ is in the likelihood of obtaining a different diagnosis.

Ok Dr Qb :doctor:we'll see who has the correct diagnosis.

hack is going to be the starter.  any other choice except maybe petty means the jets aren't planning on going anywhere this season. the players aren't stupid.  they know what mccown's record is and they would fools to think he gives them the best chance to win week in and week out.  oh they might be okay with mccown for the first few games but unless they get off to a fast start he'll lose credibility as a starter.

Archived