#???? ?????? ?? ???? ??????????? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ???? ????: "??'? ? ???? ?? ??????? ?????? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ??."

JohnHarrisburg13

READ HERE:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/ryan-fitzpatrick-jets-dismissal-bucaneers-pulled-the-chair-out-from-under-me/2blglfpn71ve10z37vlmyxvs0

Ryan Fitzpatrick on Jets dismissal: 'They pulled the chair out from under me'

NFL
May 23, 2017 3:26pm EDT American Football, English, Ryan Fitzpatrick, NFL, New York Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers New Bucs backup Ryan Fitzpatrick compared starting job with Jets as "a game of musical chairs."
ryan-fitzpatrick-101816-usnews-getty-FTR
Ryan Fitzpatrick (Getty Images)

Ryan Fitzpatrick realized that being cut by the Jets is just part of the business, but that doesn't make the transition any easier.

The veteran quarterback was signed as Jameis' Winston's backup late last week, and he was ready for practice Tuesday afternoon. When asked about his dimissal from the Jets, Fitzpatrick gave an awkward response.

"It's a game of musical chairs and they pulled the chair out from under me," Fitzpatrick told WFLA News Channel 8.

Ouch.

Fitzpatrick's contract with the Jets was automatically terminated in February, making him a free agent. He had a rough season with New York, throwing for 2,710 yards, 12 touchdowns and 17 interceptions.

The Buccaneers will be Fitzpatricks' seventh NFL team in 12 seasons.

post any thoughts down below

24 minutes ago, peebag said:

Dear Fitz,

You sucked.  

That is all.

Agree with the "You sucked." part, but that sure as hell isn't all.  I reserve the right to curse out the POS at any moment for years to come.

I still have nightmares of an absolutely pitiful "quaterback" somehow missing a WR that has a 20 foot catch radius.

Dear $hitz,

Congrats on taking advantage of our gullible owner/gm/coach and fans for 12mil and ruining a season.  Well played, now stfu and move on.  Shouldn't you be busy trying to figure out how to injure Winston?

F-off,

Jet Fans

31 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

1) Already posted and a HUGE thread is already on this

2) Cherry picking that quote without seeing the rest of the text of what Fitz said is 'FAKE NEWS'

wait there was a post on this already, i made sure to look for that before posting mine but i couldn't find it... could you please link it to me...

and 2nd thanks for pointing out the quotes thing, i will try to avoid doing that next time. if there is any mistake i can try contacting admin to delete the post if needed.

What?  Pulled the chair from under you?  GFY.  You were an INT machine who made some of the dumbest throws in recorded history.  Look at your history as a QB in the NFL. No playoffs.  Nothing.  The only positives I see are that you scammed the Bills and Mcc into paying you a fortune.  All of which you didn't deserve.  Again, GFY.

2 hours ago, munchmemory said:

What?  Pulled the chair from under you?  GFY.  You were an INT machine who made some of the dumbest throws in recorded history.  Look at your history as a QB in the NFL. No playoffs.  Nothing.  The only positives I see are that you scammed the Bills and Mcc into paying you a fortune.  All of which you didn't deserve.  Again, GFY.

Exactly

Can you imagine if Geno said this when signing with the Giants?

Fitz pulled the wool over many gullible Jets fans eyes.  Not only is he a atrocious QB but he's a sniveling coward incapable of admitting he played horrifying ball. 

But hey...  you ever see the magic that happens when you hand him a Rubix Cube?

Just now, Lith said:

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2017/05/ryan_fitzpatricks_interesting_almost_unbelievable.html

Full text of the Fitz quote:

"I can't complain about it," Fitzpatrick said. "Last year, I was the starter. If you play well as the starter, you continue to play. I didn't play well, so I lost the game of musical chairs. They pulled out my chair from under me." 

This seems important.

29 minutes ago, Pac said:

Can you imagine if Geno said this when signing with the Giants?

Fitz pulled the wool over many gullible Jets fans eyes.  Not only is he a atrocious QB but he's a sniveling coward incapable of admitting he played horrifying ball. 

But hey...  you ever see the magic that happens when you hand him a Rubix Cube?

Exactly

11 hours ago, peebag said:

Dear Fitz,

You sucked.  

That is all.

10 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Agree with the "You sucked." part, but that sure as hell isn't all.  I reserve the right to curse out the POS at any moment for years to come.

I still have nightmares of an absolutely pitiful "quaterback" somehow missing a WR that has a 20 foot catch radius.

Dear $hitz,

Congrats on taking advantage of our gullible owner/gm/coach and fans for 12mil and ruining a season.  Well played, now stfu and move on.  Shouldn't you be busy trying to figure out how to injure Winston?

F-off,

Jet Fans

well because we all know how well the rest of the team performed. I mean they were lights out and every single problem that existed could be traced back to the QB. Im pretty sure Fitz was egging on Marshall and Richardson too and when the safeties kept screwing up due to constant miscommunication it was Fitz rigging the defensive headsets.

Hell I think I saw Fitz trip one of the Jets running down field on kickoff coverage

8 hours ago, Lith said:

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2017/05/ryan_fitzpatricks_interesting_almost_unbelievable.html

"I can't complain about it," Fitzpatrick said. "Last year, I was the starter. If you play well as the starter, you continue to play. I didn't play well, so I lost the game of musical chairs. They pulled out my chair from under me." 

Fitz sucked and deserved to be benched.  I'm glad he owned up to that and Connor Hughes corrected his previously misleading tweet.

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

well because we all know how well the rest of the team performed. I mean they were lights out and every single problem that existed could be traced back to the QB. Im pretty sure Fitz was egging on Marshall and Richardson too and when the safeties kept screwing up due to constant miscommunication it was Fitz rigging the defensive headsets.

Hell I think I saw Fitz trip one of the Jets running down field on kickoff coverage

Agreed.

12 hours ago, Lith said:

That's why you can't trust the news.

That goes from making him look like a jerk to making him look like he is taking responsibility for losing his job.

i think fitzpatrick needs a refresher on how musical chairs is played.  you lose when the music stops and there is a chair for everyone but you.  you do not lose when you sit down in a chair and someone else pulls the chair out from under you and you fall on the floor.

16 minutes ago, chirorob said:

That goes from making him look like a jerk to making him look like he is taking responsibility for losing his job.

He should return the 12mil, and hold public events allowing Jet fans to individually vent their frustrations toward him.  Kinda like a book signing, just much more vulgar and therapeutic.

Then he should give whatever he makes this year to the fans who spent money on tickets last year.

If he did that, then he'd be taking responsibility.

17 hours ago, JohnHarrisburg13 said:

READ HERE:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/ryan-fitzpatrick-jets-dismissal-bucaneers-pulled-the-chair-out-from-under-me/2blglfpn71ve10z37vlmyxvs0

Ryan Fitzpatrick on Jets dismissal: 'They pulled the chair out from under me'

NFL
May 23, 2017 3:26pm EDT American Football, English, Ryan Fitzpatrick, NFL, New York Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers New Bucs backup Ryan Fitzpatrick compared starting job with Jets as "a game of musical chairs."
ryan-fitzpatrick-101816-usnews-getty-FTR
Ryan Fitzpatrick (Getty Images)

Ryan Fitzpatrick realized that being cut by the Jets is just part of the business, but that doesn't make the transition any easier.

The veteran quarterback was signed as Jameis' Winston's backup late last week, and he was ready for practice Tuesday afternoon. When asked about his dimissal from the Jets, Fitzpatrick gave an awkward response.

"It's a game of musical chairs and they pulled the chair out from under me," Fitzpatrick told WFLA News Channel 8.

Ouch.

Fitzpatrick's contract with the Jets was automatically terminated in February, making him a free agent. He had a rough season with New York, throwing for 2,710 yards, 12 touchdowns and 17 interceptions.

The Buccaneers will be Fitzpatricks' seventh NFL team in 12 seasons.

post any thoughts down below

Troll

7 hours ago, Mike135 said:

He should return the 12mil, and hold public events allowing Jet fans to individually vent their frustrations toward him.  Kinda like a book signing, just much more vulgar and therapeutic.

Then he should give whatever he makes this year to the fans who spent money on tickets last year.

If he did that, then he'd be taking responsibility.

Just like every other player that doesn't live up to their contracts.

On 5/24/2017 at 9:01 PM, Lith said:

And this is why the media is the absolute cesspool crapfest it is. He says " Completely different take after reading entire thing." So why is a "professional" journalist tweeting out anything from any source without properly reading said source at least once? And these are the people we're supposed to depend on to deliver us fair and accurate reporting? And you gotta love the "My mistake" at the end, like he forgot the proper punctuation on a vocabulary exam. No you pencil necked doosh-bag, you took another man's words and publicly butchered his statement to paint the picture that would give you as many clicks as possible. These people are true, true scummy a$$hole$.

On 5/25/2017 at 9:26 AM, chirorob said:

twitter and facebook are not "the news" lol

Archived