Out on a limb

SickJetFan

Sleeper picks from current roster that no beat writers talk about and are considered long shot to even make team

I think will not only make the team but see snaps with starters outside of STs

Offense = TE Eric Tomilson - I think he will emerge as starter over Leggett for 1st game.

Defense = ILB Jevaris Jones - I predict he will be number 3 pushing Lee for some time.

2 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

yep i know but they listing what his weight was his last starting year at beginning of season.  He did not get official weigh in anywhere since.

If true I guess a year with the Jets Pro trainers should have put some muscle on him..  macho-man-smiley-emoticon.gif

42 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Exciting!

Perhaps you could be persuaded to another discussion on suck for sam, Woody...does he still get them, economics at the concession, selling your seat to a communist, GMs why do we need them, capology and you, coaches and vaginas, or my personal favorite....wah wah wah jets suck?

1 hour ago, varjet said:

I will be shocked if Macdougle makes the team.  

Which is why its called going out on a limb. The Jets are thin at DB. They shored up the S position but there is opportunity at CB, -let's see how tC and preseason shakes out. 

1 hour ago, SickJetFan said:

Perhaps you could be persuaded to another discussion on suck for sam, Woody...does he still get them, economics at the concession, selling your seat to a communist, GMs why do we need them, capology and you, coaches and vaginas, or my personal favorite....wah wah wah jets suck?

That all sounds exciting too!

On 5/29/2017 at 3:32 PM, SickJetFan said:

Jevaris Jones #29 LB 6'1 240 2017

Can't trust college statements of size for a player. They always try to make him bigger so teams will give them a shot. I hope he does have that size because he could be a beast.

1 minute ago, Ex-Rex said:

Can't trust college statements of size for a player. They always try to make him bigger so teams will give them a shot. I hope he does have that size because he could be a beast.

true but it does not seem like a stretch that he is growing still - I think he was 220 in his 1st year so he growing.

On 5/29/2017 at 8:19 PM, SickJetFan said:

legit lol

he looks good when no one is blocking him for sure.  

also, 543 views on this link

T0m=500

internet=43

T0m wins the internet yet again...

Archived