Happy Birthday Tom Shane

faba

The one thing in life that brings me pure, unfettered joy is watching the Jets puke on their shoes by committing egregious, unconscionable self-owns. I just want to thank Mike Maccagnan for the hook up today. It's better than a cafe mocha blowjob. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Also, thanks Frank. I love you, but I'll never forget your treachery. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The one thing in life that brings me pure, unfettered joy is watching the Jets puke on their shoes by committing egregious, unconscionable self-owns. I just want to thank Mike Maccagnan for the hook up today. It's better than a cafe mocha blowjob. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Also, thanks Frank. I love you, but I'll never forget your treachery. 

Jets trading to get   Demario Davis back on your birthday may be the most egregious example of Re-gifting in the history of man. 

Happy Birthday anyways brother. 

I am extremely touched by this outpouring of love and resentment from my Jets fan friends. I'm not much of a birthday person because celebrations disquiet me, but I appreciate the kind words and affection. I don't dislike any of you, and I'm quite fond of many of you, which is a pretty good ratio. For my birthday, I'm going to live it up by getting tipsy and then attempt to contact Jim Harbaugh about the Jets job. 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I am extremely touched by this outpouring of love and resentment from my Jets fan friends. I'm not much of a birthday person because celebrations disquiet me, but I appreciate the kind words and affection. I don't dislike any of you, and I'm quite fond of many of you, which is a pretty good ratio. For my birthday, I'm going to live it up by getting tipsy and then attempt to contact Jim Harbaugh about the Jets job. 

Well happy birthday Shane ... maybe you can Mocha Harbaugh into the Jets job

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

IMG_1069.JPG

Happy Birthday bud. For your birthday I got you a 22-page thread where AFJF yells at the board about why trading for Demario Davis is awesome. AND, for one FULL month, I won't necro your old Nets posts about how a savvy hip hop mogul and Deron Williams will save the Brooklyn-bound franchise. Enjoy! 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

gfy

Archived