WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

39 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm great.  Florida is currently under water but I'm rocking a great tan right now.  I just did 10 days in Costa Rica, celebrated my Bday with a house warming/bday party with all of my family on Saturday, we got really drunk and ate our faces off, got to surf this weekend with my brother and nephew, I'm currently doing nothing at work because I'm looking for a new job - life is good! 

I'm not doing much at work either, my project is on hold.

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Looking good Nolder! I love fish tanks. Been raising different types of South American cichlids since middle school. At one time use to raise some pretty nice exotic catfish but space becomes an issue quick with them. I raise a red tail catfish from the size of a matchbox car till it weighed 8 pounds. Had to buy a small above ground pool and put it in my basement. I don't do anything big no more, this is my 6 year old Cichlids tank with couple Oscars, couple parrot fish and two dwarf tiger cats. They all started size of a quarter. It's fun. If you need advice ask if me, I own this sh*t. I even do tanks for a couple local Catholic schools near me. 

IMG_1298.PNG

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!