Jump to content
D P R

WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

Recommended Posts

Here is the entire tank. Actually might be a 90 gallon. I been collecting tanks for years and even do some refurbishing myself. I have a shed in backwith about 6 plus 5 set up in the house. Helps me relax. Plus Mrs Crusher finds it sexy that I have a sensitive artistic side. 

 

IMG_1301.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
24 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh hey sugar.  How is your cute little tush doing? 

Good ;) hoping the sun comes out soon so I can get a tan. How are you doing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Good ;) hoping the sun comes out soon so I can get a tan. How are you doing? 

I'm great.  Florida is currently under water but I'm rocking a great tan right now.  I just did 10 days in Costa Rica, celebrated my Bday with a house warming/bday party with all of my family on Saturday, we got really drunk and ate our faces off, got to surf this weekend with my brother and nephew, I'm currently doing nothing at work because I'm looking for a new job - life is good! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My last post about it here so I don't take away from this game:  Evidently you get rewarded for playing well by getting to play in a "next level" game or something.  So everyone is trying so hard to be the greatest Mafia player of all-time and writing Robert Frost-level prose.  It's the worst. 

F*ck you Pac. 

You'll fit in well there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I have a nice tank top. Does that count?

Does it show side boob?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Looking good Nolder! I love fish tanks. Been raising different types of South American cichlids since middle school. At one time use to raise some pretty nice exotic catfish but space becomes an issue quick with them. I raise a red tail catfish from the size of a matchbox car till it weighed 8 pounds. Had to buy a small above ground pool and put it in my basement. I don't do anything big no more, this is my 6 year old Cichlids tank with couple Oscars, couple parrot fish and two dwarf tiger cats. They all started size of a quarter. It's fun. If you need advice ask if me, I own this sh*t. I even do tanks for a couple local Catholic schools near me. 

 

IMG_1298.PNG

So how exactly are you stupid enough to post a screenshot of the picture rather than the picture itself? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Here is the entire tank. Actually might be a 90 gallon. I been collecting tanks for years and even do some refurbishing myself. I have a shed in backwith about 6 plus 5 set up in the house. Helps me relax. Plus Mrs Crusher finds it sexy that I have a sensitive artistic side. 

 

IMG_1301.JPG

Clean your tank fat ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm great.  Florida is currently under water but I'm rocking a great tan right now.  I just did 10 days in Costa Rica, celebrated my Bday with a house warming/bday party with all of my family on Saturday, we got really drunk and ate our faces off, got to surf this weekend with my brother and nephew, I'm currently doing nothing at work because I'm looking for a new job - life is good! 

 

I'm not doing much at work either, my project is on hold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HessStation said:

I just shot JiF.

Gross.  String this ****er up already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Pew pew pew. Fish in a barrel 

Yep.  You're an easy read.

LETS DO THIS!!! D1 SCUM HERE WE CUM!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×