WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

On 6/8/2017 at 9:39 AM, JiF said:

Because I'm town and awesome at this game and when you kill me when I'm town, you've hurt the towns chances to win dramatically.

So go ahead put that egg on your face and follow that scummy **** Hess to lynching the best town player in the game.

^^^

Flailing.  Had 0 posts stating he was town.  Here he says the word town 4 times in one post to overcompensate.

On 6/8/2017 at 9:40 AM, Nolder said:

But you might be lying.

And if you're not then we can just lynch Hess for setting you up.

Isn't one townie life worth catching scum?

No, Hess isn't automatically the D2 lynch target even if JiF flips town.  Could very easily be town on town.  But JiF is indeed a good place to start. 

On 6/8/2017 at 9:55 AM, JiF said:

Gross.  You're putting in more work than Hess on this and you know your clinging to bull sh*t.

I'll gladly die to shine light on you and Hess's disgusting behavior.

Cant believe my darling Leelou actually followed you dirt bags. 

The lady doth protest too much.  Offering yourself up is dirty too.  Right now, the "best scumhunter in the game" needs to be putting in some work, not b*tching about Hess. 

On 6/8/2017 at 10:03 AM, Leelou said:

Oh man, JiF is looking hot!

unvote, vote Nol

On 6/8/2017 at 10:20 AM, Leelou said:

Nol's most recent posts are all sorts of meh.

Agreed on this too.  Don't like his post I quoted above trying to set up Hess as the D2 lynch.  He's rushing to get to night. 

6 hours ago, Nolder said:

I made my case and I'll die by it if need be.

I think it is a very solid place to start.

6 hours ago, Nolder said:

Pac and I guess Zander.

Hess could be that third party we discussed or he could even be scum bussing his team very early.

I'd give him a pass for a day or two and see how he does but he def gets props for getting under Jif and Crushers skin imo.

Better.  Good job Nol. 

4 hours ago, JiF said:

2nd person to say that...who was the first, Pac? Weird, because I dont recall any overreaction to anything.Me saying "that would be dumb because I'm awesome" is an over reaction?  lmfao  Weak sauce.  Nol and Pac are on my list of poopoo now.  

I dont know why you do this to me, I dont want to to lynch you D1.  Maybe Pac then? 

Hess just being Hess lied about shooting me too and that's the guy your hitching your wagon to? 

Your overreaction was to Hess' post where you didn't say you were town, only that you were awesome.  Not the post before that. 

Reminds me of the time when you said "Me and Crusher are scum's worst nightmare" and you were both scum.  Not saying that both of you are scum this time around, but I like where my vote is at the moment. 

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

So who is egging on this weird argument with Hess/JiF/Crush/etc?

So there's no validity to any of it?  Nothing?  It's meaningless banter?  It's easily the most pertinent part of the game 12 pages in. 

To answer your question, Hess and Nolder are the ones right in the middle of it. 

31 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Nynaeve What are your thoughts on Zander?  Definitely playing a strong town game right now. 

My thoughts are that he's mod confirmed town and you're a mongoose.

Reading comprehension seems to be tough this game. Though to be fair it's all DPR's fault for using abbrevations on this community. I think DM is slowly retainting him.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Nynaeve said:

My thoughts are that he's mod confirmed town and you're a mongoose.

Reading comprehension seems to be tough this game. Though to be fair it's all DPR's fault for using abbrevations on this community. I think DM is slowly retainting him.

Haha.  I was trolling you in response to this post:

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

To people town reading zander... he's mod confirmed town, dummies

Wasnt it nol that whinged about the rise of mafia on jn? If so then i find it interesting that he'd spend so much time in the first game in months talking about fish tanks.

Flimsy most likely but it just caught my attention at the time. And he's sounded eh since so... 

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

There are times im town and acting scummy and understand the votes especially off meta. Or whatever it's called. 

JiFs my strongest read or was, but i can possibly see his vagina getting hurt early on by me. Possibly. 

Pac on the other just laid down the laziest vote I've seen all game.

Super convicted, remember when he was willing to be money I'm scum?  Now it's maybe or possibly or jeeez, I dont know? 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You're still terrible at this game. 

It's possible for me to still be terrible at this game AND for you to be scum.  The times I've gone after a scum read and been correct, scum has played the "you're dumb" card every single time.  So that doesn't help your cause.  You're just operating by the scum playbook.  

Maybe scumhunt instead?  And no, that doesn't mean OMGUSy play against Hess.