It's An Exciting Time To Be A Jets Fan

neckdemon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, neckdemon said:

Releasing everyone and playing the young guys. This team is going to be terrible at the right time!!! One win is about the max this team can get and 0-16 is possible. Stud qb's coming out. This just might be the turning point.....

ehh....I hope you don't mind if I don't hold my breath....48 years and counting...

23 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Releasing everyone and playing the young guys. This team is going to be terrible at the right time!!! One win is about the max this team can get and 0-16 is possible. Stud qb's coming out. This just might be the turning point.....

Your lips to God's ears.

28 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

I'd still be incredibly nervous they pick the wrong guy come April. 

I am going to assume there will be a clear cut guy by the time the draft rolls around. What we have to cross our fingers on is the Jets surrounding the young QB with enough talent to succeed as opposed to what the Colts have done with Luck. From the looks of the roster, we are doing it the right way. 

29 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

It will be Darnold or Rosen. If Rosen shows out in a pro offense this season he could be the guy over Darnold.

I thought there was another guy actually who was up there w/ Darnold (Mason Rudolph?)

54 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Fully agree!  A real rebuild.  It's about time! 

57 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Righttttttt, expect with low expectations and nothing to prove watch them go out there and win 8 games. I think this hungry, young and motivated team is actually better then last years team who won 5 games, plus the schedule is easier. We will end up picking 8-15 next year. But our guys will develop, they need to taste and learn how to win to set up success the next few years, going 0-16 is not the answer.

49 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Why would you be nervous? Mac seems to know quarterbacks and quarterback value.

I keep saying it like a broken record, the main problem still roams the sidelines...When he is gone I will get excited, but not until then...

7 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Ya I guess he is another but dArnold and Rosen will be top 2 by 2018 draft

Sent from my SM-G950U using JetNation.com mobile app

Darnold, Rosen, Allen, Rudolph, Falk

All of those guys go into this season as legitimate first round QB prospects. They might not end the season that way but we'll have someone to pick when the draft comes around.

22 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Righttttttt, expect with low expectations and nothing to prove watch them go out there and win 8 games. I think this hungry, young and motivated team is actually better then last years team who won 5 games, plus the schedule is easier. We will end up picking 8-15 next year. But our guys will develop, they need to taste and learn how to win to set up success the next few years, going 0-16 is not the answer.

This is my belief as well.  The Jets have proven time and again they are the polar opposite of expectations.

Unless the defense turns into 2000 ravens nowa y they win 5 games

Darnold, Rosen, Allen, Rudolph, Falk
All of those guys go into this season as legitimate first round QB prospects. They might not end the season that way but we'll have someone to pick when the draft comes around.

Right but I'm saying darnold and Rosen baring injuries will be the top 2 picks in the draft. Jets will be bad enough to get 1 of them.

From a $ management standpoint, I get it. 

As a Jets fan I feel TOTALLY decimated at the prospect that I KNOW my beloved team - as GOOD as it is in the Long Term interest of the team - will have NO CHANCE to compete in 2017.

I don't like the idea of Tanking, but I get it. It just doesn't feel right and I can't condone Woody purposely SABOTAGING a product in which many people spend THOUSAND$ of Dollar$ on to ENJOY as entertainment with family and friends. 

I am glad to see the rebuild done the Proper way, but the WAY in which they do it (slashing payroll AFTER Tix are paid, unceremoniously cutting LOYAL players, raising prices after the only and 1st winning season ((10-6)) in 7 years of the new stadium, etc.) really feels like a charade to STH. 

It is what it is, but it doesn't mean it's been done right. Bowles is now officially a LAME DUCK. 

29 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

This is my belief as well.  The Jets have proven time and again they are the polar opposite of expectations.

True. But this is now a VERY YOUNG and GREEN team that has NO VALIDATED veteran leadership by a player who has been in the NFL for more than 5 years. I expect UGLY football and LOTS of metal mistakes and gaffes. 

18 minutes ago, nicg4360 said:

If hack wins more than 5-6 games with this roster he just might be the answer..that's just to much to ask. Mac's not doing our young QBs any favours.

Sent from my Moto Z using JetNation.com mobile app

Maybe he realizes our young qbs are shiit and the 2018 ddraft is full of qbs. although he should probably be fired the taking hack in the 2nd.

5 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

June 1st.  If the Jets land Darnold my PSL might actually be worth something very soon!

It's not the PSL where you'll get screwed, it's the $200-$700 Ticket/game price that will be JACKED up as soon as this team shows any semblance of wining football, let alone playoffs. 

Otherwise more of those Club PSLs would be moved. They are HORRIBLE value already as is, and they just got exponentially worse. 

Archived