No QB, O-LINE OR RECIEVERS

Jetfan13

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Going into this baseball season I was excited again about the Yankees thinking they'd be in last place. Similarly w the Jets only they better be in last place.

This is CLEARLY a year we have to root for the Jets to lose. 

No Oline? Alright there are some questions at Tackle, namely whether or not shell can keep up his solid play from late last year and if Beachum can return to form. But our guards are just fine and Johnson did fine in relief at center.

WR's are unproven and the QB's are... yeah... I'll grant you that. But I don't think the O-line is gonna suck NEARLY as bad as people think it will.

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

How many seasons do you think it will take to add enough quarterbacks, offensive linemen, wide receivers, corners, and pass rushers to become competitive? I'm guessing four, minimum.

10 if Mac gets another offseason to sink this franchise

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

This is CLEARLY a year we have to root for the Jets to lose. 

I'm cheering for them to win every week. A lot of young players at key spots, its best for this team if they do well and find a winning formula.

"Oh no, my favorite football team won!" Is just something I can't find  myself saying. "Oh no, my very young football team winning bodes poorly for the team's future!" is another.

5 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

This is why bowles wasn't fired. He is part of maccs plan to lose as many games as possible. Virtually zero chance he'll be given the job of developing a number 1 overall pick. 

Macc has no plan.  This is a disorganized charlie foxtrot.

Trust me.  I've only been right about EVERYTHING

39 minutes ago, Tony MaC said:

No Oline? Alright there are some questions at Tackle, namely whether or not shell can keep up his solid play from late last year and if Beachum can return to form. But our guards are just fine and Johnson did fine in relief at center.

WR's are unproven and the QB's are... yeah... I'll grant you that. But I don't think the O-line is gonna suck NEARLY as bad as people think it will.

The observers at OTA's today were commenting that it was hard to judge the QB's because the OL was so bad.  Just saying

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

How many seasons do you think it will take to add enough quarterbacks, offensive linemen, wide receivers, corners, and pass rushers to become competitive? I'm guessing four, minimum.

Hopefully we can cross QB off the list next draft

17 minutes ago, flgreen said:

The observers at OTA's today were commenting that it was hard to judge the QB's because the OL was so bad.  Just saying

I don't take any stock about Oline or Dline play in OTA's where there are no pads and no hitting. 

13 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

I don't take any stock about Oline or Dline play in OTA's where there are no pads and no hitting. 

your right, but when one side is totally dominating so much you have a bad time rating QB's , it's not a good idea to put a lot of faith in your OL.  JMO

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

your right, but when one side is totally dominating so much you have a bad time rating QB's , it's no a good idea to put a lot of faith in your OL.  JMO

In OTA's the Oline doesn't attack they pretty much go through the motions , the defense is going forward so it looks like they dominate the Oline. If this happens in TC then I'd be concerned. 

1 hour ago, pointman said:

Its a rebuild! Its going to take at least 8... maybe 9 seasons before we can see what we fully have. Duh

The NFL is arguably the easiest league to rebuild in.  If you suck, you get an easy schedule plus top draft choices and presuming not horrible management enough cap room to sign good free agents.  

This idea that it takes 5-10 years to rebuild an NFL roster is asinine.  

2 hours ago, thadude said:

The NFL is arguably the easiest league to rebuild in.  If you suck, you get an easy schedule plus top draft choices and presuming not horrible management enough cap room to sign good free agents.  

This idea that it takes 5-10 years to rebuild an NFL roster is asinine.  

No the NFL schedule is pretty much the same as anyone in your division( might get two easier games , and you might not).  The old way where they use to made the NFL schedule has been gone for years.

Yet despite the purge there will be people here who will tell us that Petty and Hackenberg suck.

I would love to know how this QB is gonna have any kind of success without any WR's and a bad O-Line ?

In typical Jets fashion you just know that Darnold will blow out a knee this year at USC. 

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Never because fans.

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

They've got enough money now to buy the Steelers.....so 1.

Archived