Lorenzo Mauldin allegedly beats the sh*t out of 140lbs guy at the club because he spilled his drink on him

Matt39

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

It's unclear who actually hit the guy.  He may just be going after Mauldin because Mauldin has a deep pocket.

If the guy accidentally spilled a drink on Mauldin and Mauldin in fact beat the sh*t out of him, Mauldin should be cut.  Total bitch move to beat up someone 120 pounds smaller than you.  

If the guy spilled a drink on Mauldin on purpose, he probably deserved at least one good shot.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Lets all calm down remember how many had Revis guilty........

I knew Revis wasn't guilty because Revis counts his pennies and isn't giving it out to belligerent randos on the street. Maudlin searches his name on the internet and blocks people who criticize his play. This isn't to say that Maudlin is guilty or not, just that he may not be as, shall we say, cerebral as Revis.

Two months after this alleged attack Mauldin was never charged or arrested???  Give me a break,

someone found out he was at the club and figured they would accuse him and hopefully get $$$ 

3 minutes ago, KRL said:

Two months after this alleged attack Mauldin was never charged or arrested???  Give me a break,

someone found out he was at the club and figured they would accuse him and hopefully get $$$ 

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jets fans can't wait to hate on their own players, as quickly as possible, that is the secret..

If some Jet fans would practice reading comprehension they would see that this "victim" is targeting 

anyone who has money.  The story clearly states he's filing his "suit" against Mauldin and FOUR

other companies associated with the club.  Give me a break

Who cares? Mauldin is a non-entity who will probably be out of the League in a season or 2. The guys play on the field is all I care about and as some have said it ain't special. Is he being targeted? Well we know he is being targeted by opposing teams so probably the same in this case as well.

1 minute ago, 56mehl56 said:

Yep , there are days I have to reread the title of the this site Jet Nation because you would think the way "fans" act we are on a rival teams site. 

Yup. When there's a negative story the same trolls come in to bash the jets. Mauldin could be the case would look a lot stronger if charges were filled at the time of the incident or sometime shortly thereafter.

Archived