53 Projection for Game 1

SickJetFan

Still way too early but bored

I think CB Williams on bubble - he has value now because of experience and can play some safety but I dont think he makes open day roster because of his salary since he a vet now I believe to be somewhat guaranteed if he make opening day roster and at some point they will need to cut a CB to make room for Clark.  So will see how PS goes and who steps up.

I think either Qvale or Dakota or both are on bubble depending if any of the new T, OL, and G they brought it.  We see how PS goes.

After game 1 I see them cutting TE Parker to make room for ASJ

after game 4 they will need to decide whether to make room for Marshal or not - so far this offseason I thought he would be goner but with Decker gone now who knows

wW0wI3f9SMzIl0NERWKMR0REREREVHYwxiMiIiIi

28 minutes ago, varjet said:

Great job overall.

Good McClendon is gone.

I would cut Skrine.

Donahue's arms are bottom 1% in length.  I don't know if he ends up an NFL player.

Don't know about Cannon.

I think Skrine is going to surprise this season actually but he def a goner for 2018

Green seems to really like Donahue - i cant wait for PS to see if he was right

Cannon def low on totem

one thing i find funny about media and all is how they all saying this is rebuild year when in reality if you look closely it actually started in 2016

21 hours ago, varjet said:

Understanding that this is not the final 53 but I think it is very close, and the NFL spends an enormous amount of time and money scouting, of this projected 53 (including suspensions), 11 were not drafted.

Scouting doesn't always mean college players

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 9:55 AM, SickJetFan said:

Still way too early but bored

I think CB Williams on bubble - he has value now because of experience and can play some safety but I dont think he makes open day roster because of his salary since he a vet now I believe to be somewhat guaranteed if he make opening day roster and at some point they will need to cut a CB to make room for Clark.  So will see how PS goes and who steps up.

I think either Qvale or Dakota or both are on bubble depending if any of the new T, OL, and G they brought it.  We see how PS goes.

After game 1 I see them cutting TE Parker to make room for ASJ

after game 4 they will need to decide whether to make room for Marshal or not - so far this offseason I thought he would be goner but with Decker gone now who knows

wW0wI3f9SMzIl0NERWKMR0REREREVHYwxiMiIiIi

Looks about right. Nearly forgot about the ASJ and Marshall suspensions.

I'm worried about our depth at certain places, namely ILB, CB and Guard. We're trusting Davis and Claiborne to do A LOT this year, if one or both goes down there isn't much to replace them with on roster.

I forgot Dakota Dozier was even on the team, must have shown something if he's still around though I don't feel great about him backing up Winters and Carpenter. He and Enunwa are the only holdouts from Idzik's 2014 draft aren't they? damn....

11 hours ago, Tony MaC said:

Looks about right. Nearly forgot about the ASJ and Marshall suspensions.

I'm worried about our depth at certain places, namely ILB, CB and Guard. We're trusting Davis and Claiborne to do A LOT this year, if one or both goes down there isn't much to replace them with on roster.

I forgot Dakota Dozier was even on the team, must have shown something if he's still around though I don't feel great about him backing up Winters and Carpenter. He and Enunwa are the only holdouts from Idzik's 2014 draft aren't they? damn....

ILB - lets hope Lee steps up.  I am not too worried about Davis replacing Harris as I am about Lee development.  I think Lee biggest issue last year was patience as he took himself out of too many plays reading wrong gaps.  He does have the tools hopefully he can put it together.  Hopefully C Harris overachieves or one of the others too.

CB - i think is much improved with Claiborne and even if he gets hurt I like Roberts as I think Roberts will give Burris a run.  plus who knows about Jones and Clark as we shall see in PS how good or bad they are.  Plus now with good safety (if they turn out good) you no longer need a 100million$ CB.  You can get away with just good press corners that can cover 1st 20 yards and jam WRs get them off their routes.

G - is where I worry most.  I am not a fan of Winters he is ok as run blocker but is horrible in pas protection.  I thought Dakota looked really good in short time he played towards end of last season.  I am not a fan of Qvale either but he is versatile.  I am hoping one of the OL they brought in steps up like T Adams or one of the others but I think Dakota is a good back up for Winters plus he can play center.  Beachum is also a wildcard here will we get the 2014 version or 2016 version.

43 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

"our" hobby? What are you saying?

well its quite embarrassing really.  Tomshane and I have been sharing monkey jerk off pics for a while now.  I am not proud of but it does feels good to get out of the monkey closet now and say I am a proud monkey jerk off pic looker.

6 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

well its quite embarrassing really.  Tomshane and I have been sharing monkey jerk off pics for a while now.  I am not proud of but it does feels good to get out of the monkey closet now and say I am a proud monkey jerk off pic looker.

Nice...

Archived