Sign in to follow this  
Jetsbb

Rich Cimini changes his tune on QB Competition

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
8 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

Just wait for the tide to turn again when Petty beats them both out

Not only does Petty not know the plays the West Coast offense doesn't suit his skill set at all

4 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Well that's not a very good suggestion. Jeez, sounds like a one time activity to me. Not much of a hobby.

I laughed harder than I should have at that...

6 hours ago, Jet Blast said:

IDK... I just don't see the big deal. McCown came in and looked worse than expected PLUS Hack looked better than expected EQUALS the're closer together then many thought. Thank you Captain Obvious!

McCown came in looking worse than expected? I expected him to suck and he delivered. Expectations met.

7 hours ago, Jet Blast said:

IDK... I just don't see the big deal. McCown came in and looked worse than expected PLUS Hack looked better than expected EQUALS the're closer together then many thought. Thank you Captain Obvious!

"Worse than expected, better than expected, many thought." Expected by whom? Thought by whom? Rich was declaring there was no competition and openly putting it in quotes and calling it a "so called" competition.

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

No sir..YOU are the one..who delivered. Expectations exceeded.

Thanks but it was Slats that banned him. I just posted it to try and look cool in front of you guys. Max took my banning priveledges because I just kept banning myself over and over and over again every night.  Same reason Gramma made me wear mittens to sleep when I was I was a teenager. " Crusher put your damn sleep  mittens on,  your shaking the entire damn house!" 

19 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

Remember when Rich was mockingly calling it a fake competition and then putting it upon himself to say it is a fact Josh Mccown will be the starting QB not even qualifying it as an opinion? Now.....

"2. The quarterback gap isn't as wide as we thought. Christian Hackenberg performed a little better than expected and Josh McCown -- aka the kindergarten teacher -- wasn't quite as sharp as anticipated, especially in minicamp. McCown remains the favorite to start, but it's not an insurmountable lead. Hackenberg has to show he can perform in preseason games. Bryce Petty is running third. No matter how it shakes out, it won't be pretty."

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/69401/jets-conclude-shocking-offseason-with-many-questions-few-answers

It's June. Nothing at this point matters.

1 hour ago, mkajet01 said:

Petty will win qb job

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Well yeah if McCown tears his ACL and Hack plays like Hack

9 hours ago, thadude said:

Yeah because Petty looked so good when he played

Its amazing people still want to defend Fitzloser who was the worst QB in the NFL last year period.

On 6/17/2017 at 10:06 PM, The Crusher said:

Thanks but it was Slats that banned him. I just posted it to try and look cool in front of you guys. Max took my banning priveledges because I just kept banning myself over and over and over again every night.  Same reason Gramma made me wear mittens to sleep when I was I was a teenager. " Crusher put your damn sleep  mittens on,  your shaking the entire damn house!" 

Sleep eating?

11 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Its amazing people still want to defend Fitzloser who was the worst QB in the NFL last year period.

Who is defending Fitzloser?  I simply said Petty sucked and didn't deserve to play

If McCown starts jets doomed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

... i agree ... because they may win 6 games with him ... putting a franchise QB just out of their reach.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Whoever ends up starting, they will find a way to win 5-6 games and take the Jets out of the QB sweepstakes in 2018.  I'm telling you, the Jets are not allowed to find a franchise QB.