I'm Sorry - Mafia Sign Ups(Cept' CTM F him)!

JustInFudge

25 minutes ago, JiF said:

He came back for my Daredevil game.  He got Daredevil as his role and was so anxious he got himself lynched on D1, never to be seen again.  If remember correctly, he was literally spinning the wildest sh*t ever, using the get behind the Ape strategy and it backfired miraculously. 

Then he shared his wedding video and Ape pointed out the fact he was a fatty.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JiF said:

He came back for my Daredevil game.  He got Daredevil as his role and was so anxious he got himself lynched on D1, never to be seen again.  If remember correctly, he was literally spinning the wildest sh*t ever, using the get behind the Ape strategy and it backfired miraculously. 

No, that's the game where it all happened. I got him lynched right off, he melted epically. 

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Not sure about that I just remember you calling him a porker when he shared his wedding video with us.

Oh yea, I said he had thunder thighs or saddle bags or something... for all the sh*t he talked to me, he sure couldn't take much.

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Then he shared his wedding video and Ape pointed out the fact he was a fatty.

Lol

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

OMG I remember that, he lost his sh*t when Ape poked at him and then ran off.  Seriously, though, Ape was pretty damn gentle with him all things considered, lol.

I barely scratched the surface, hahaha

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh yea, I said he had thunder thighs or saddle bags or something... for all the sh*t he talked to me, he sure couldn't take much.

Lol

I barely scratched the surface, hahaha

Dude please. He showed us his wedding video. Like people do when they get married and have a dinner party to trick you into coming over to watch it. Nobody calls the bride or groom fat. Well.... cept in mine cause  I'm kinda a big deal. 

52 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dude please. He showed us his wedding video. Like people do when they get married and have a dinner party to trick you into coming over to watch it. Nobody calls the bride or groom fat. Well.... cept in mine cause  I'm kinda a big deal. 

Dude, please. He'd attach himself to CTM's ass and basically repeat every crack CTM made to me, but without any actual style. He taunted that sh*t out of me, and should have been able to take it. It's not my fault I can take a beating like Rocky Balboa and come back stronger.

Besides, nobody gives a sh*t how the groom looks in the wedding photos... 

49 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Dude, please. He'd attach himself to CTM's ass and basically repeat every crack CTM made to me, but without any actual style. He taunted that sh*t out of me, and should have been able to take it. It's not my fault I can take a beating like Rocky Balboa and come back stronger.

Besides, nobody gives a sh*t how the groom looks in the wedding photos... 

Dude please. Did you see that video? It had special effects and precise editing. Was like one of those movie dream sequences and shit. Obviously Brett never got the memo that dudes only show up to the wedding because it would be dumb if the bride showed up by herself

. It was obvious he felt like it was " his" day "he" was the princess. Dude he was so proud of that vidio. Pretty sure he cranked  one out during it, I know I did, I mean I showed wedding photos here too but just to show off my sweet Authentic Namath  throwback and angelic bride. It would have been ok if you called me fat because it was pretty much assumed when you are too fucking fat  to fit in a suit and have to wear a football jersey to get married in.

But Brett was all dressed up in his three piece suit, had his Florsheims all polished up, his hair was all perfect with couple flowers in it. He was waiting for us to tell him he was pretty. BUT NO. You called him Thunder Thighs. Poor kid prolly spent 4-5 hours a day on teh elliptical sweating through his velour sweatsuit. The tailor put a couple extra pleats in his trousers at his brides request. " Uh , excuse me, Mr Habadashery man. Could you put couple extra pleats in my sweeties trousers cause he has thunder thighs and I don't want anyone to notice."

He gets all the way through the wedding, the honeymoon  and prolly watched it three four ten twelve times with family and friends and nobody says anything. Butt, and this is a big butt, big thighs too, he shows it to his internet homies and you scream it out like you are whale watching in Maine and I happen to swim by. Poor Brett . Prolly got the anorexia and bullemia now. 

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dude please. Did you see that video? It had special effects and precise editing. Was like one of those movie dream sequences and sh*t. Obviously Brett never got the memo that dudes only show up to the wedding because it would be dumb if the bride showed up by herself

. It was obvious he felt like it was " his" day "he" was the princess. Dude he was so proud of that vidio. Pretty sure he cranked  one out during it, I know I did, I mean I showed wedding photos here too but just to show off my sweet Authentic Namath  throwback and angelic bride. It would have been ok if you called me fat because it was pretty much assumed when you are too ******* fat  to fit in a suit and have to wear a football jersey to get married in.

But Brett was all dressed up in his three piece suit, had his Florsheims all polished up, his hair was all perfect with couple flowers in it. He was waiting for us to tell him he was pretty. BUT NO. You called him Thunder Thighs. Poor kid prolly spent 4-5 hours a day on teh elliptical sweating through his velour sweatsuit. The tailor put a couple extra pleats in his trousers at his brides request. " Uh , excuse me, Mr Habadashery man. Could you put couple extra pleats in my sweeties trousers cause he has thunder thighs and I don't want anyone to notice."

He gets all the way through the wedding, the honeymoon  and prolly watched it three four ten twelve times with family and friends and nobody says anything. Butt, and this is a big butt, big thighs too, he shows it to his internet homies and you scream it out like you are whale watching in Maine and I happen to swim by. Poor Brett . Prolly got the anorexia and bullemia now. 

You complete me.

10 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Dude please. Did you see that video? It had special effects and precise editing. Was like one of those movie dream sequences and sh*t. Obviously Brett never got the memo that dudes only show up to the wedding because it would be dumb if the bride showed up by herself

. It was obvious he felt like it was " his" day "he" was the princess. Dude he was so proud of that vidio. Pretty sure he cranked  one out during it, I know I did, I mean I showed wedding photos here too but just to show off my sweet Authentic Namath  throwback and angelic bride. It would have been ok if you called me fat because it was pretty much assumed when you are too ******* fat  to fit in a suit and have to wear a football jersey to get married in.

DCL in the mother ******* house. 

11 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Nomination for best post of the interwebz, lol.

Archived