Jets Boarding Pass

Lot K Tailgaters

Interesting how they frame this as a subscription. Maybe they're trying to brand this like all of the many cloud/SaaS things we all use and love (Netflix, Spotify, etc, etc).

I personally don't like the Boarding Pass name. Clearly a play off the Jets name like the flight crew. For some reason the flight crew name is ok for me but this one is not. Maybe it's because the flight crew consists of generally hot young ladies in great shape sometimes not wearing very much. While I use a boarding pass to get on a crowded plane where I often have to sit on the runway after a delay, etc.

Regarding this as an actual product, I think it would be a much better deal when the team is good. This year you can probably pick and choose different locations for each game for below face on stubhub. And if it was a game you like or it is otherwise important for you for some reason, you can choose when to get good seats vs nosebleeds. Feels like you are committing and giving away control and flexibility for no reason with this, at least this year. To be fair, I guess some of that is true with being an STH in general (I am an STH who bought psls).

I personally get no value from Jets rewards. The Jets cash back thing is nice and I do like the free events at the stadium (draft night, movie night, etc).

What is the deal with playoff priority with this plan?

You can't sell or transfer passes. And I guess it's $72.50 per game per person for up to 6 seats together. On a good year that might be worth it.

If you love the game day experience and can get to 10 games, that's not too terrible. You can save time by not buying on sh.

They don't auto renew for next year. That surprises me as most subscriptions do. That said, maybe the Jets are offering up to 6 together for each game this year based on this year projected inventory and demand. If Hack turns out to be good, maybe 2018 will be a higher demand year and the offer may change.

Not for me this year, but I am happy the Jets are thinking of things. I would like them to focus on other things for me, like making the rewards valuable. But I am happy they are doing something.

On 6/20/2017 at 0:51 PM, Cornfed said:

You can't sell or transfer passes. And I guess it's $72.50 per game per person for up to 6 seats together. On a good year that might be worth it.

If you love the game day experience and can get to 10 games, that's not too terrible. You can save time by not buying on sh.

They don't auto renew for next year. That surprises me as most subscriptions do. That said, maybe the Jets are offering up to 6 together for each game this year based on this year projected inventory and demand. If Hack turns out to be good, maybe 2018 will be a higher demand year and the offer may change.

Not for me this year, but I am happy the Jets are thinking of things. I would like them to focus on other things for me, like making the rewards valuable. But I am happy they are doing something.

More like 8 home games and 2 preseason junk that you can't transfer. so you end up paying 90+ a game.

Archived