let us see how long Mauldin Lasts now

SickJetFan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Raideraholic said:

He isn't going to face any jail time, as this case will never make it to court.    Mauldin will pay off the victim, and they will drop the charges.    

That would be some admission of guilt...not going to fly here with Jets\nfl I do not think...He is not Lawrence Taylor.

8 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

He isn't going to face any jail time, as this case will never make it to court.    Mauldin will pay off the alleged victim, and they will drop the charges.    

Thank you. Some serious Self-hating Jets fans here. Why are so many here so quick in wanting to be validated that they were correct on a draft pick sucking?

Jets LB Lorenzo Mauldin, accused of punching a man in an April 2 nightclub altercation, was charged with misdemeanor assault after turning himself this morning, according to a New York Police Department spokesman. Per the arrest report, Mauldin allegedly punched the man in the face. An August 16 court appearance is scheduled. Previously, Mauldin was sued by the alleged victim, a Queens man who suffered multiple facial fractures. Mauldin's attorney said his client witnessed the altercation, but didn't commit the assault.

It's a money grab by the "victim"

"The suit also targets the Highline’s corporate owner, Greenwich Village Entertainment Group, and three other companies allegedly tied to the event."

picc.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=286

The way some of you vultures iike to pile on and bask in the glow of bad news regarding Jets players. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure there is much to the criminal case.  This assault was from April 2nd and they didn't charge him until yesterday and more than a week after the reports of the civil suit?  Sounds like it will be based on a bunch of the victim/plantiff's friends making statements in depositions.  I love how they say "up to a year in prison"  Duh, it is a misdemeanor.  Charge should be assault in the third degree which is a class A misdemeanor up to a year or 3 years probation. 

13 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Good thing we never take a chance on character concern guys at the draft

Good thing you have him guilty and have decided that not only is he guilty that it's a character flaw.  

Got to love SOJFs 

IMG_3258.jpg?fit=2857%2C1905

By Glenn Naughton

Multiple news outlets are reporting New York Jets linebacker Lorenzo Mauldin has been arrested for assault.

Mauldin will reportedly face up to one year in prison for his alleged involvement in a nightclub assault in Queens in which he is accused of striking a club goer who claims to have accidentally spilled champagne on the Jets linebacker.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
8HgKH785iL8

Click here to read the full story...

Sucks he did something so stupid over something so meaningless.  The kid has such an amazing story of overcoming adversity and sh*tty childhood to be pulling in NFL paychecks and then you go and do something like this.  He was one of the easy ones to root for and now he may have ruined his career over split champagne.

Sheesh

21 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Good thing you have him guilty and have decided that not only is he guilty that it's a character flaw.  

Got to love SOJFs 

Wait, is he not guilty?  He turned himself in.  Doesnt that mean your guilty? Really dont know.  I'm pretty ignorant to legal stuff.

I was hopeful maybe Green can make a player out of him this season somehow but with this and after seeing how he played into the 4th preseason game last year not sure he would ever be more than a JAG like Pryor.

Maybe he can get past this but his odds of success are in dumpster bout now.

I am not too worried tho as I like the current crop of OLB w/o him.

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Wait, is he not guilty?  He turned himself in.  Doesnt that mean your guilty? Really dont know.  I'm pretty ignorant to legal stuff.

Im no lawyer but hell yea that makes u look guilty. 

Hes guilty. 100%.no doubt pos

5 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Im no lawyer but hell yea that makes u look guilty. 

Hes guilty. 100%.no doubt pos

Wrong.   Cops contact your lawyer and tell you turn yourself in or get arrested.

100% wrong, as in the Revis case

Archived