JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

54 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Everyone needs to take a box of these...

manpax-man-pons-super-plus-for-the-guys-

And these...

Anettes.jpg

I'm listening to MCR and in a less emo mood than the sh*t that's going down in this thread. 

If they are not super maxi don't even bother posting this crap

Edit : Oh sh*t it says super plus !!! Carry on

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

If warranted, yes. For saying I want to lynch someone in a game, eh whatever floats your boat, I guess. 

I just treat it as a "dislike" button.

If you say you like pistachio ice cream I'm gonna neg rep that because I think it's disgusting.

If anyone has ever gotten upset about my neg repping their post they probably shouldn't have because I'm not being serious 99% of the time.

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

Btw that song by Train, dj play that song is in the background at this restaurant and now I want to punch somebody in the face. Whoever likes this song deserves to get their ass kicked

Yes.

3 hours ago, D P R said:

Consolidation happens regardless of you calling for it. Yelling out "the house is on fire!" when the mother****er is clearly burning down doesn't really help. 

But it sure is an good excuse for scum to post and hang out. You can hate it, but it's true. 

It does if someone is inside the house, perhaps on one of the rooms sleeping or fapping and unaware that a fire has started.

just sayin'

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

I've been pretty chill and direct all game day but every time I've tried to talk to Dpr or push a few buttons I've gotten this sorta, "for me to relax and stop panicking" response. It's been interesting. 

Yes. Removing the pedo comment, I felt he was doing the same with me.

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

It does if someone is inside the house, perhaps on one of the rooms sleeping or fapping and unaware that a fire has started.

just sayin'

Because there are people unaware of the deadline or the need to consolidate. Sure.

More like your timer went off and you just needed to be a dick again. Just sayin'.

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Nobody. I just want to go on record that I think I may have caused more emo this game than anyone ever before. Trophy please????

I think we can arrange that.

17 hours ago, Nolder said:

Dice told me he'd PM Jif about subbing in for Crusher.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

He did.  And I thanked him.  CTM beat him to the punch.  

33 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ok I'm not going to read 40 pgs, rule #14 if you don't like it. I will skim though over course of the day

Can someone fill me in on where we are at. 

OK I already want Dice to replace CTM. 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Ok I'm not going to read 40 pgs, rule #14 if you don't like it. I will skim though over course of the day

80 clumsily revealed some kind of watcher who only watches girls

Nolder spun a joke into a case on DPR

DPR refused to reveal at L-2

Bunch of emo in between, typical JN mafia 

Welcome to the game

5 hours ago, D P R said:

Because there are people unaware of the deadline or the need to consolidate. Sure.

More like your timer went off and you just needed to be a dick again. Just sayin'.

Listen cupcake, for the sake of the game, I apologized about the pedo-pirate stuff.

That apology doesn't give you license to say whatever you want about me, and then claim moral high ground and act like I affronted your damaged psyche every time I make a mundane joke. That's not going to be how this goes now.

If you can't stop being such an enormous ******* pussy about everything, I suggest you to take your "rum and dope" routine back to DM where the 15 year olds think you're the coolest.

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

You need to get some new material. It's grown stale :-P

No, it hasn't. 

This is JN mafia, where Crusher loves bacon, JIF likes penis, Pac is a landscaper, CTM is a dirty, noodle-dancing hippie, etc. 

The whole point is the old material.

I guess it's true what they say though, women tend to cycle together. *looks at DPR*

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, JiF said:

MOD NOTE: Crusher has officially been replaced by a player who has been resurrected from earlier in this game and unfortunately ruins everything.

Please welcome CTM into the game:

giphy.gif

Best news of the game!!!! Finally, someone who isn't going to cry about everything... 

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, CTM said:

We set a new record for emo on D1. That's about it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Listen cupcake, for the sake of the game, I apologized about the pedo-pirate stuff.

That apology doesn't give you license to say whatever you want about me, and then claim moral high ground and act like I affronted your damaged psyche every time I make a mundane joke. That's not going to be how this goes now.

If you can't stop being such an enormous ******* pussy about everything, I suggest you to take your "rum and dope" routine back to DM where the 15 year olds think you're the coolest.

Look in the mirror. Know what you'll see? A talking dick. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, it hasn't. 

This is JN mafia, where Crusher loves bacon, JIF likes penis, Pac is a landscaper, CTM is a dirty, noodle-dancing hippie, etc. 

The whole point is the old material.

I guess it's true what they say though, women tend to cycle together. *looks at DPR*

EAMD