JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

Just now, Integrity28 said:

We'll hear from him when we hear from him. I'm not putting the game in 80's hands, I have scum hunting of my own to do... and now is when I'm online.

thats all well and good but no one asked to put the game in 80's hands just to hear him out is all. Plus the fact if you saw or thought Hess might have a PR why in the hell would you out that now ?

Just now, Smashmouth said:

thats all well and good but no one asked to put the game in 80's hands just to hear him out is all. Plus the fact if you saw or thought Hess might have a PR why in the hell would you out that now ?

I don't think it matters when town talks about PRs. Not that I think Ape is town. Necessarily...but if town noticed I'm sure scum has too, especially w this roster. 

Just now, Smashmouth said:

What are you freaking talking about?

I agreed with Hess that DPR is hinting a PR, and let's be clear... DPR put it out there. Hess acknowledged it, so have others, and I just agreed.

We can "hear 80 out", but there's no harm in voting someone I suspect after the CFD while we wait. I don't understand why you give a **** when I vote?

Just now, HessStation said:

I don't think it matters when town talks about PRs. Not that I think Ape is town. Necessarily...but if town noticed I'm sure scum has too, especially w this roster. 

Precisely this. Gimme a break, the only thing DPR has done this game is cry and broadcast it.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

I have to go afk for a bit but Ape you should have shown a little more patience imho unless of course your scum trying to drive the town in a direction good for you.

Don't start being thick.

I'm an aggressive player. I'm being aggressive. I lean on my reads, always, before trusting the play/statements of unvetted others. 

Yesterday, you were like "ACK HOW CAN 80 VET HIMSELF DERP" and now today, I should be waiting for 80 to weigh in before I cast a vote on someone I clearly outlined as a suspect in my recap of the end of D1?

No. Deeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrp.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I agreed with Hess that DPR is hinting a PR, and let's be clear... DPR put it out there. Hess acknowledged it, so have others, and I just agreed.

We can "hear 80 out", but there's no harm in voting someone I suspect after the CFD while we wait. I don't understand why you give a **** when I vote?

ok I misunderstood I thought you said Hess has a PR and hes after leelou and you went with it

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I actually find what Smash is doing, waiting for any results much more scummy in general practice.  

But at this point anything can be a wifom with this group.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HessStation said:

I actually find what Smash is doing, waiting for any results much more scummy in general practice.  

But at this point anything can be a wifom with this group.

Also find it counter to general scum hunting practices.... I voted Leelou out the gate. So what? Sit back, watch reactions yo

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Also find it counter to general scum hunting practices.... I voted Leelou out the gate. So what? Sit back, watch reactions yo

This sorta leans into my ongoing debate w DPR, if you want to sit back and let the game come to you, that's your style fine, but I didn't or don't like how he's advocating that trying to move a game forward is anti town. For example even if DPR and Nol are town, they're establishing a great style of play for Scum, i.e. FU I don't have to reveal and won't answer any of your questions and I'm gonna plop my vote here for the day. 

Wombat got away away a few times not revealing...as roleless town once, I can remember 

11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Of course it matters - especially on D1. We started with 13 players and already had 1 reveal. Say the scum team is most likely 3: that brings the shooting pool to 10. 80 revealed, exposing a potential PR and lowering the pool to 8. 

If I revealed and claimed a PR, that would have exposed 2 town PR's on D1 and lowered the rest of the shooting pool to 7. That would be terrible town play. Especially in light of how the end of D1 went down with the bullsh*t "CFD", all but ensuring a town lynch. There was going to be a NK, and that brings us to D2.

We would have started with a shooting pool of 5 with 2 outed town PR's on the side. 

That's why you don't blab on D1.

Fortunately, we have avoided that. I did not reveal one way or the other and the odds are better for us because of it. 

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I didn't hint at a PR. I just refused to reveal so that scum didn't have more information. I haven't revealed anything and could be anything.  

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Precisely this. Gimme a break, the only thing DPR has done this game is cry and broadcast it.

Actually, all of my game related posts are solid. You are full of sh*t and you do nothing but offer innuendo and wifom inbetween massaging your tiny peen with sh*t talk, as per your usual.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, HessStation said:

This sorta leans into my ongoing debate w DPR, if you want to sit back and let the game come to you, that's your style fine, but I didn't or don't like how he's advocating that trying to move a game forward is anti town. For example even if DPR and Nol are town, they're establishing a great style of play for Scum, i.e. FU I don't have to reveal and won't answer any of your questions and I'm gonna plop my vote here for the day. 

Wombat got away away a few times not revealing...as roleless town once, I can remember 

See my above post. 

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Actually, all of my game related posts are solid. You are full of sh*t and you do nothing but offer innuendo and wifom inbetween massaging your tiny peen with sh*t talk, as per your usual.

****, the "tiny peen" comment is like a hanging curveball... must resist....

49 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This, he's dropped substantial suggestions that he's a PR. It's not subtle, so there's really no point in persisting as though it's a wink-wink-nod-nod thing. 

Anyway, I think I want to vote Leelou

Good vote.

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I think and understand how your approach works for DM, where you don't know everyone who's playing and there's usually a few rookies in the game. I would play differently there as well

Okay, but you have to hold out that anyone can change their "style" up at any time, even here. If someone is scum and they know that everyone knows how they play, they'll just switch it up and walk with the game. It's not a DM thing so much as strategery.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

It was a wild night.  Everyone had a great time.  Some Nerds maybe had to good of a time.  Booze was flowing, the wonder joints were working and sex was in the air!!!  The Mega Moo's were putting out and the nerds were getting lucky!  Every nerd had a Moo.  It was boots knocking time.  However, one nerd wasnt quite so lucky.  He came to this country for an education and opportunity, what he got was mistreatment from everyone; the Jocks and even the Nerds themselves?  

Takashi - Nerd/Town with a camera - Nyn - was killed.  

He laid on the ground with cleat  marks on his face and javelin sticking out his stomach. 

I don't know if someone has already asked this but is it possible we can get clarification on what this role is?

50 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I don't "never reveal". I reveal when it will be beneficial to do so.

If I'm a cop and I have a result I would reveal so it doesn't die with me for example.

But yeah no it is extremely unlikely I will ever claim on D1 no matter what my role is.

I get that that is convenient for meta but I think it's a playstyle we all should adapt.

It shouldn't be so easy for scum to out all the power roles every game.

35 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Maybe Ape is cop and found scum in Leelou.  Maybe he's scum with Nolder and wants to distract.

For now, I'll go back to who should have been the lynch yesterday.

Vote Nolder

You want to back that up with a reason this time buddy?

36 minutes ago, D P R said:

Okay, but you have to hold out that anyone can change their "style" up at any time, even here. If someone is scum and they know that everyone knows how they play, they'll just switch it up and walk with the game. It's not a DM thing so much as strategery.

Strategy sux for your exact reasons i.e. Wifom.