JiF

JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

Just now, CTM said:

I'd point out that someone like you, with a profound lack of self awareness and large propensity for projection, would often find himself in such situations and indeed you do, as you just admitted.

As GI Joe said, knowing is 1/2 the battle

Another low-level effort. Come on man... dig deep.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
2 hours ago, CTM said:

i know what he's saying but if you were alive and choosing between me and ape on those grounds you'd have lynched him (same with jc and 80, both who wouldve viewed ape as less scummy)..the fact that it would've worked out only for him specifically (while being a disaster result for every single other living town player) and only on this specific game does not a universal mafia theory make 

There's a minutia involved that your sadistic brain can't pick up because you're the stuff of children's nightmares. It's when you're really on the fence and it's not too blatant or obvious. Like how obvious it was you were pure scum this game.

33 minutes ago, HessStation said:

There's a minutia involved that your sadistic brain can't pick up because you're the stuff of children's nightmares. It's when you're really on the fence and it's not too blatant or obvious. Like how obvious it was you were pure scum this game.

I'm the stuff of your nightmares

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

And how!

lol, you are at least funny and bring something more to the table than "i know you are but what am I"

But you are still a peckerhead that I'd like to squash like a bug

Dunno if I can play. I'm signed up for 2 small games on DM and I might have to drop one. I just got assigned a top priority project for work today.