" Jets will feature fullback this season, breathing life into dead position " ~ ~ ~

kelly

If your OL isn't that good, you need a FB to help in the running game. If your receivers aren't that good, you need a FB to help in the passing game. The Jets could use a FB. 

I said this before when Morton was first named as OC. If he follows his previous HC's game strategies the Jets will be using 2 RB formations. I believe we will see Forte flaring out for short passes which works more to his strengths. I also think we will not only see the TE position utilized much more but also watch for duel TE sets. Gailey's ultra-conservative offensive with no TE involvement couple with no deep ball threat definitely made the Jets Offense very predictable last year. 

On 23 June 2017 at 1:48 PM, MaxAF said:

I said this before when Morton was first named as OC. If he follows his previous HC's game strategies the Jets will be using 2 RB formations. I believe we will see Forte flaring out for short passes which works more to his strengths. I also think we will not only see the TE position utilized much more but also watch for duel TE sets. Gailey's ultra-conservative offensive with no TE involvement couple with no deep ball threat definitely made the Jets Offense very predictable last year. 

Robbie Anderson, it's Noodle Arm Fitz who could not deliver.

Only a Jet fan would find fault with their team trying to implement ways to utilize all the possible offensive positions that could be used as a weapon . A TE who can block and catch passes is an additional weapon when taken advantage of and so is a FB who can do the same .  

On 6/25/2017 at 10:16 AM, Tinstar said:

Only a Jet fan would find fault with their team trying to implement ways to utilize all the possible offensive positions that could be used as a weapon . A TE who can block and catch passes is an additional weapon when taken advantage of and so is a FB who can do the same .  

hopefully our OL will BLOCK   [-o<

Archived