Derek Carr makes as much as Jets' highest-paid skill players -- 17 of them ~ ~ ~

kelly

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You ridiculed my support of Geno Smith: "And some people deny fans like you exist. I'm really flummoxed..."
You really SHOULD stop drinking!!

My Friend it was a statement of general exasperation. If you think that's a personal Attack, wait until I get warmed up

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, jgb said:

My Friend it was a statement of general exasperation. If you think that's a personal Attack, wait until I get warmed up emoji1.png

LOL, I'm sure it can get pretty ugly during the withdrawal period. :-)

That said, it amazes me that you could call me "Friend" and threaten me with future attack in the same sentence.

BTW, do you have any substantive arguments, or is it just so much frien-emy fluff?

16 hours ago, phill1c said:

Except, seemingly, Geno Smith...by Jets fans.

or like Jamarcus Russell who only got three years.  Sometimes with Qb's  like Russell and Smith,  it doesn't take that long to figure out they should be doing something other than playing Qb.    ( what's the point in lying to yourself that they could be something more with more time).   

Most proud when the Raiders admitted their mistake and Cut Jamarcus Russell.( ended my misery).

LOL, I'm sure it can get pretty ugly during the withdrawal period. :-)
That said, it amazes me that you could call me "Friend" and threaten me with future attack in the same sentence.
BTW, do you have any substantive arguments, or is it just so much frien-emy fluff?

Yeah humor is a dying art, I shall endeavour to be more direct going forward

Archived