Had a dream about Max (not what you think)

jgb

Max hosted an old timers party at his house. He had an above ground pool. My dad was there. Max wasn't (he had to run out for more food). He left Smizzy in charge. Things spiralled out of control from there. Max came back and did a cannonball into the pool. All the water splashed out. He blamed me. I called him a turd then I woke up. Discuss.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

That story is like 98% accurate. The only falsehoods that I see are 1) Smizzy wouldn't be left in charge and 2) I over shop for parties so no way would be run out of food.

Unless @The Crusher was there, then maybe.

I do have an above ground pool. :)

58 minutes ago, Maxman said:

That story is like 98% accurate. The only falsehoods that I see are 1) Smizzy wouldn't be left in charge and 2) I over shop for parties so no way would be run out of food.

Unless @The Crusher was there, then maybe.

I do have an above ground pool. :)

It's like I was there in my mind. I am sorry for calling you a turd. I was sad you didn't put me in charge ;) 

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

It's like I was there in my mind. I am sorry for calling you a turd. I was sad you didn't put me in charge ;) 

Don't be sorry, it was expected.

I think @T0mShane should have been in this dream. He is one of the few posters from this site that have been in my backyard.

Other posters include @TaborJet, @faba, @courtnj18, @BP, @The Gun Of Bavaria and @joebabyny.  I think that is the complete list, the privileged few lol. Sorry if I left anyone out haha.

15 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I think @T0mShane should have been in this dream. He is one of the few posters from this site that have been in my backyard.

Other posters include @TaborJet, @faba, @courtnj18, @BP, @The Gun Of Bavaria and @joebabyny.  I think that is the complete list, the privileged few lol. Sorry if I left anyone out haha.

Marko sad not invite to shindig

On 7/7/2017 at 2:20 AM, Maxman said:

I remember Phil, Jim, Phil's son, and myself watching the Patriots dominate the Jets in your man-cave. The highlight of the evening? I believe Mrs. Max made us all wings.

On 7/7/2017 at 5:24 PM, faba said:

Yes I have been to Max's house -even saw a wrestling match between him and Tom shane

Did Tom and I wrestle? That part I don't remember. Was it consensual?

31 minutes ago, TaborJet said:

I remember Phil, Jim, Phil's son, and myself watching the Patriots dominate the Jets in your man-cave. The highlight of the evening? I believe Mrs. Max made us all wings.

Were the wings thrown at me and then a bunch of curse words yelled?

If so, that was definitely her.

Archived