Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kmnj

p lynch

184 posts in this topic

this will be another case of jet fans knowing better

Lynch will be the day one starter for the broncos and will be a very good qb in this league

jets passed on him and now we will be stuck with a train wreck in hackenberg until next years draft

yep, team him with DGB and watch Paradis cream his jeans.

Plynch would be an awesome nickname. 

#Scrub

Lynch will likely be better than Hack, but that will probably just be by a few degrees of sucktitude.  Odds are that both teams will be looking for QBs again soon enough.

More like Lynch Mob, when he starts throwing Picks like Fitzpatrick.

Plynch will only be a marginally better backup than Chack.

While avoiding ultimatum and other drastic statements, the Hack/Lynch choice could end up being Macc's defining moment.

Lynch appears to have alot of flaws, and he also appears to be a much lesser prospect than the QBs picked Rd 1 this year and those expected to be picked next year.

But Macc must have thought he was really bad.  QBs are a teams most valuable asset.   If he turns out to even be a decent QB, and we turned down picking him over Darron Lee, who also appears questionable, and Hack ends up a much worse QB than Lynch, I think that really calls into question Macc's judgment on what is perhaps a GM's most important job-getting a QB.

If Lee turns out great, that could also change the analysis, but I am not feeling great about him.

We will have a better view of all of the moving parts (Lynch, Hack, Lee, Cravens/D. Jones) in around 6 months.

I'm fine with missing out on Lynch regardless of how he does. He wasn't a can't miss guy or anything, why should I fret over his success? What matter mores to me is how our actual pick Darren Lee does.

There's always gonna be successful picks after ours after all.

Great, another thread bitching about Hack...

Hackenberg > Lynch

55 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

While I would have preferred Lynch and Deion Jones over Lee and Hack, I am not so sure about Lynch starting in Denver, they like Trevor and Chad Kelly will make a run at it - should be interesting

Adams appears to be the real deal but I think Mahomes will be the one we missed (like Carr or even Bridgewater)

Fixed

Great, another thread bitching about Hack...

Yup...can't we all "just get along already?".

Sent from my Moto Z using JetNation.com mobile app

18 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

#Scrub

He's a glorified Kaepernick.  Maybe he will start week 1.  Siemian will get his job back he is better

13 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lynch looks like trash. Stop.

I know. People want me banned for commenting on reports about Hack and Petty at TC but one supposed good report about Lynch at a Broncos practice he's all of a sudden a top 5 qb

13 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Fixed

Would not be surprised if we passed up two QB's, let's just hope we did not geno this draft for hack

17 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

Lynch will likely be better than Hack, but that will probably just be by a few degrees of sucktitude.  Odds are that both teams will be looking for QBs again soon enough.

Guess what the Broncos won't likely be doing next year in a stacked QB class?  Drafting a QB.  Why?  Well that's because they traded up for Lynch in the 1st.  That is why I never had an issue with passing on him.  Taking Hack was a risk but there isn't the same level of commitment with 2nd round QBs that there used to be.  If he sucks we can move on.  Lynch will get at least 3 years to show his worth and that might end up biting Denver in the ass.  I didn't hate the kid as a prospect, I just didn't think he was worth a first round gamble.

14 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Hackenberg > Lynch

Actually Hackenberg = Lynch

they both blow 

hackenberg might make a good punt protector

Ok so Hack's footwork has improved and Lynch is lighting it up according to D Thomas. Let's talk when a starter is named and they have played more than eight games. I wasn't pleased we passed on Lynch for Lee, but Lee and Hack are Jets so that's who I am pulling for. It will sting if Lynch turns out to be good and that will be on Mac. Hack has a tougher road ahead of him than Lynch, but I will hold off any judgment until these guys have to deal with real time games situations, how they handle diversity and who shows they can take control of the offense.

I see a lot of pure terror in this thread, reminiscent of the early Pennington v Brady discussions.

15 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Fixed

Mahomes was the only QB I was interested in. Where do you think he stacks up with next year's class? 

I was very content to pass on Lynch. I think he lacks the intelligence and mental intangibles to be a great QB. He certainly has physical tools, though. I just think his ceiling is some good stats, no real post-season success, and teammates who think he's a dick.