" which top-10 pick in the 2017 draft will end up being the best pro ? "... Jamal Adams ? ? ?

kelly

With the release of our 2017 NFL Future Power Rankings, our crew of NFL Insiders makes predictions about how the league will look in three to five years. Who will be the NFL's best QB in 2022? Which offenses and defenses are built for long-term success? How many more rings will Bill Belichick win before retiring? Our crew of Insiders has all the answers.

Which top-10 pick in the 2017 draft will end up being the best pro ?

Matt Bowen, NFL writer: Jets safety  :wub: Jamal Adams  :wub: has the ideal skill set to play the position in the modern game. He can cover, tackle in space, blitz and find the ball. With that type of versatility and the leadership skills to command the secondary, Adams can fit with any team and any coach and carve out an impact role.

~ ~ Dan Graziano, NFL Insider:Adams. He's pro-ready mentally right now and should be a leader on that defense from the start and for years to come.

Mike Sando, senior NFL writer:I'll go with Adams too based on pre-draft scouting reports and post-draft chatter from offseason practices.

Field Yates, NFL Insider: The word "safe" is not to be confused with a player who lacks significant upside, but Adams is a "safe" prospect because of his do-it-all skill set that would fit in any scheme. The Jets got a good one who should be a tone-setter and cornerstone for close to a decade.

rest of above article : 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/page/NFLInsidersPredictx170714/nfl-insiders-predict-best-qb-defense-more-next-five-years-2017

Jamal Adams will end up being the best player to come out of this draft. Earl Thomas was ranked in the top 10 'Franchise Cornerstones' rankings - Jamal Adams is that type of player and I wouldn't be surprised if he is a superstar right away.

10 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

If the question was regarding which first round pick would be the best pro, I'd agree. But it's only about the top 10 picks. I would say Adams or Fournette.

Mahomes was picked number 10.  So he is a top 10 pick.

Archived