Listen to Kevin Greene; Great Leader!!!

Charlie Brown

5 hours ago, varjet said:

Jenkins and Mauldin are not perfect old athletes.   Jenkins should be a solid player.

I don't see many players the Jets passed over in the last 3 drafts to play OLB.  One is Noah Spence.  

My issue with Lee is not his size.  There are plenty NFL players Lee's size playing Lee's position well. The issue with Lee his whether is size is artificial, and whether he can play to that size, or play at all.   Lee may have been a combine darling.   Jones and Cravens seem like better football players.   This is a big year for Lee.  

I'd sooner have a Eric Kendricks similar height, weight, just seems better ILB and not a 1st round pick.

Lee just does not look 230, he looks like 215-220 to me.

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Dee Miliner, Geno Smith

Coples, Stephen Hill

Kyle Wilson, Ducasse

Should I keep going?  Ill take Lee over any of these

all the first rounders are crap true, but Hack can't make the field that is how bad he is.  I take Geno over Hack any day.  Hack is a bum just like Gholston.

14 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

all the first rounders are crap true, but Hack can't make the field that is how bad he is.  I take Geno over Hack any day.  Hack is a bum just like Gholston.

Hack was the 4th QB and going to be redshirted no matter how many times the haters tell us that he sucked and thats why he sat.  Taking a known loser like Geno over an unknown lets us all know that youre just hating without knowing what Hack will or wont be.  Shame you have a closed mind

Here's a Kevin Greene interview I ran across.   Subject is Dylan Donahue.  Got to love Greene.  That's why I'm picking Donahue to be surprise rookie of camp.

For some reason I can't copy and paste the URL, probably my stupidity , so here's the link.  Hope it works.  Funny interview.

BTW it was my stupidity :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived