Ezekiel Elliot involved in bar fight

AFJF

Easy to get into a bar fight in Dallas. Those guys there think that they are real Cowboys. They all carry pistols too. Had to save a buddy of mine a while back at one of those clubs. Guy got shot, I stepped over him to get to my buddy who as with some guys chick in the SUV.

If you travel around the nation, you had better be thinking that the opponent is packing heat and he will use it. Hell, babes are packing these days.

4 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

Easy to get into a bar fight in Dallas. Those guys there think that they are real Cowboys. They all carry pistols too. Had to save a buddy of mine a while back at one of those clubs. Guy got shot, I stepped over him to get to my buddy who as with some guys chick in the SUV.

If you travel around the nation, you had better be thinking that the opponent is packing heat and he will use it. Hell, babes are packing these days.

20 hours ago, Jetdawgg said:

Eh. It's actually really easy to avoid this kind of situation. I live in an area where concealed carry is legal and there are gun shops everywhere (Alabama). I've never had an issue with firearms, and I go to bars all the time and work in the bar/restaurant industry. 

1 hour ago, Jet9 said:

Eh. It's actually really easy to avoid this kind of situation. I live in an area where concealed carry is legal and there are gun shops everywhere (Alabama). I've never had an issue with firearms, and I go to bars all the time and work in the bar/restaurant industry. 

Alabama is not Dallas

22 hours ago, Jetdawgg said:

I almost cut this bitch that tried to skip me in line at the Sizzlers. 

3 hours ago, Mike135 said:

This SoB better not ruin my fantasy season (he's one of my keepers).

I'm a Jet fan.  I need fantasy this year!

He was going to be the #1 overall pick in fantasy.  Now he has this and a suspension already lined up

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Salary? sh*t! I thought Max said celery. So I said, " no, I'm good."

Crusher, your breaking my heart, celery????? Come on man, that crap is for skinny women, not real men! At least get paid in some sausage or some kind of meat man!

55 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Locked up????

maxresdefault.jpg

Ah, this brings back memories of when @TaborJet and I were going through our initiation. 

If signed earlier, one of us would have been the gimp. Just as well, though. I get claustrophobic, which surely would have affected my future performance.

Regardless, this was all before 60 Minutes did that hit piece on our now-defunct mod hazing program. In her 1-on-1, Leslie Stahl really showed everyone a more evil side of @Maxman that he'd previously kept so well hidden, and it's the only reason the public knows him for the monster he is. They also had that bright camera light in his face, making him look super-guilty, not to mention even fatter and pastier than he is in real life.

So, good on her for exposing him, but she didn't need to release this photo on national TV. I have a family.

2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Ah, this brings back memories of when @TaborJet and I were going through our initiation. 

If signed earlier, one of us would have been the gimp. Just as well, though. I get claustrophobic, which surely would have affected my future performance.

Regardless, this was all before 60 Minutes did that hit piece on our now-defunct mod hazing program. In her 1-on-1, Leslie Stahl really showed everyone a more evil side of @Maxman that he'd previously kept so well hidden, and it's the only reason the public knows him for the monster he is. They also had that bright camera light in his face, making him look super-guilty, not to mention even fatter and pastier than he is in real life.

So, good on her for exposing him, but she didn't need to release this photo on national TV. I have a family.

Not even sure how to respond to this, lol.

On 7/18/2017 at 4:58 PM, Jetdawgg said:

Alabama is not Dallas

I guess. I still find it relatively easy to avoid trouble. Even when I was living back in Brooklyn, where trouble finds YOU sometimes. 

Archived