To Tell You How Clueless the Jets Ticket Office Is

Lot K Tailgaters

13 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Just spoke to a ticket rep who said we didn't play the Miami Dolphins in 2016.  You'd think they would hire someone who at least knows the AFC East teams we play.  

Maybe he was making a joke. Like, as in, it wasn't really a game... or the Jets didn't show up. Or something?

3 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

It was a girl and no she was serious.  She was looking at the schedule from last year. 

She probably had a snow day , remember how horrible the parking lots were that night. The Jets gave all their employees off ha ha .

4 hours ago, Larz said:

Why were you even discussing it?

I like to collect autographed things so I was 150 points short of the Jamal Adams autographed football I actually would like to have.  Their machines never read my scan card as well as my family and @JoeC36 card also.  They added they game but not all the points with it so I would have had the points needed.  I enjoyed hearing her say we didn't play the Dolphins in 2016.  She also refused to give me the 150 points. 

4 hours ago, Rexorcism said:

As always Jetnut to the rescue, you just know it all, dont you?

Well then Rex, running to someones rescue BTW, how is Woody cheap.  I dont know it all, just more than you.  

Use your brain, not your whine

4 hours ago, Rexorcism said:

The stupid season ticket holder rewards crap that we're talking about....Thats cheap

Its cheap?  How is giving you something cheap, when you dont have to and never did before?

Amazingly short sighted fanbase.

Archived