Cops Mafia Sign Ups

Nolder

HHKV3.png

Game will start on the 24th.

I haven't decided if this will be a hammer game, deadline, or hybrid yet so if you have a preference shout it out.

Players

1) Dice

2) Jif

3) 80

4) Ape

5) JC

6) Crusher

7) Lizard

8) CTM

9) Smash

10) DPR

11) Pac

12) Nyn 

13) Spoot

14)Zander (maybe)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'll think about it and give you a definitive answer before game start. I've been on an erratic sleep schedule lately, so it'd be hard for me to maintain a reliable presence.

Same here. I'm hoping I can get on a regular schedule before the game starts.

5 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, insomnia's a biotch. I'm tired now, and should be sleeping, but can't.

Don't eat past 7. Walk for 10-30 minutes before going to bed. Take warm  shower. Don't watch any tv that's intense or violent hour before night night. Try one of the two types of over the counter sleep aids. Try maybe melatonin, Passion flower or valerian root . Or all three. Stay away from ambient. It might make you sleep but it's a nasty medication. Get some of those blackout shades to keep the room dark so you can continue to sleep early morning. No caffeine after noon. Struggled with that shit for a few years. 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Don't eat past 7. Walk for 10-30 minutes before going to bed. Take warm  shower. Don't watch any tv that's intense or violent hour before night night. Try one of the two types of over the counter sleep aids. Try maybe melatonin, Passion flower or valerian root . Or all three. Stay away from ambient. It might make you sleep but it's a nasty medication. Get some of those blackout shades to keep the room dark so you can continue to sleep early morning. No caffeine after noon. Struggled with that sh*t for a few years. 

Thanks, man. I've struggled for years with this, but it's been worse lately. I've been taking a sleep aid with diphenhydramine, but I've been taking way too much of that sh*t and I've noticed a minor complication, so I'm gonna try to stay away from any sort of sleep aid for a bit. Let my body even out. I usually listen to different relaxation mp3s or some of that weird asmr sh*t to help focus my mind, and that works to varying degrees. And I've been trying to stay away from caffeine for a while now, that sh*t can really **** with me. Appreciate the advice, man.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thanks, man. I've struggled for years with this, but it's been worse lately. I've been taking a sleep aid with diphenhydramine, but I've been taking way too much of that sh*t and I've noticed a minor complication, so I'm gonna try to stay away from any sort of sleep aid for a bit. Let my body even out. I usually listen to different relaxation mp3s or some of that weird asmr sh*t to help focus my mind, and that works to varying degrees. And I've been trying to stay away from caffeine for a while now, that sh*t can really **** with me. Appreciate the advice, man.

Caffeine makes me feel like I'm having a heart attack - doc says it's a panic attack. sh*t is poison as far as I'm concerned.

I recently tried melatonin - and I think it makes my colon completely blow out. I won't take it again. Plus, it's habit forming. 

You have talked about GI problems similar to those I've dealt with in my lifetime. Just be wary of how much crap you're putting it, and the fact that an unstable gut is a big trigger for seratonin imbalance. 

Find a high-absorption magnesium supplement, slowly introduce it to your system - and get to a point where you can take some before bed. Too much magnesium too quick will empty you out like colonoscopy prep. This is one of the safest, most effective things I've found for relaxation. 

This is the product I use: https://www.amazon.com/Doctors-Best-Absorption-Magnesium-Supplement/dp/B000BD0RT0?th=1

When I first started using magnesium, I started with 25mg - now I take 600mg / day in three doses. It helps with recovery after workouts a lot too. I've used liquid drops, which are the best for absorption, but they get expensive. You can also do epsom salt soak or massage it in as an oil for sore muscles, etc.

I dont eat breakfast, just coffee.  I eat terribly, twice a day and mostly eat out. I always eat past 7pm.  I rarely exercise, other than surfing and sex.  I smoke weed, everyday and drink a lot.  I poop at least 3 times a day, usually 4.  And I'm as fit as a fiddle and feel great!!!

When the **** does this game start? 

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont eat breakfast, just coffee.  I eat terribly, twice a day and mostly eat out. I always eat past 7pm.  I rarely exercise, other than surfing and sex.  I smoke weed, everyday and drink a lot.  I poop at least 3 times a day, usually 4.  And I'm as fit as a fiddle and feel great!!!

When the **** does this game start? 

Haha. You are going to feel like you have been dropped out of a Space shuttle when you turn 45. I was bullet proof till then. Turned 50 last year. From 50 on it's not a matter of how healthy you are it's how slowly you die. LOL

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Haha. You are going to feel like you have been dropped out of a Space shuttle when you turn 45. I was bullet proof till then. Turned 50 last year. From 50 on it's not a matter of how healthy you are it's how slowly you die. LOL

The truth is, I know this and I'm starting to make some life style changes.  Seeing Gerry Lopez first hand in great shape and surfing legit waves great at 68, truly inspired me.  My brother who just turned 50, is still surfing great despite not being in perfect shape and I really want to stay on my short board into my 60's.  The girlfriend just moved in (I know, I know) and she was a personal trainer for like 6 years before we met and she's already got plans for me to get into better eating habits and back into the gym.

So some of this will change...but probably not the coffee and weed.  I need those 2 things in my life for sanity purposes. 

17 minutes ago, JiF said:

The truth is, I know this and I'm starting to make some life style changes.  Seeing Gerry Lopez first hand in great shape and surfing legit waves great at 68, truly inspired me.  My brother who just turned 50, is still surfing great despite not being in perfect shape and I really want to stay on my short board into my 60's.  The girlfriend just moved in (I know, I know) and she was a personal trainer for like 6 years before we met and she's already got plans for me to get into better eating habits and back into the gym.

So some of this will change...but probably not the coffee and weed.  I need those 2 things in my life for sanity purposes. 

Dude if not for Mrs Crusher I would have been dead 15 years ago. Only partly due to lifestyle. haha

Archived