Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Need more out of Dice and Krak too.  

Smash we all know is MIA until he damn well pleases.  

Im here I just had some comp problems installing windows 10 ...Amazing it still has compatibility issues with some video and sound drivers I was not aware of so I was down for a bit I'll catch up on the day 1 crap now.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Im here I just had some comp problems installing windows 10 ...Amazing it still has compatibility issues with some video and sound drivers I was not aware of so I was down for a bit I'll catch up on the day 1 crap now.

Ugh, I hated Windows 10 so much when I got my new PC. Though, my old one had Vista, so not a whole lotta difference in frustrations.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

now if this guy is mia thats an issue since he never shuts the **** up

QFT

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Spootty Voice of Reason

Yes

Cool! I hope that becomes a thing. I want to be remembered for something.

But now I feel bad for taking a shot at you. I need some comfort food :(

Just now, Lizard King said:

True story, I Googled that too.

lol. I assume you got the same result as I did, which was **** all.

My youngest daughters is a camp counselor this summer at the karate school all my kids went to. One of the families took a shine to her and asked if she could babysit their 6 month old. They also have a 7 year old that attends the summer camp. Am I a bad person because I couldn't stop laughing when she told me the infants name is Walter. LOL Walter? Only thing I can think of is Walter Mathua as the coach of the bad news bears. I mean wtf ? Best kid can hope for is he never knows anyone old enough to remember Wally and the beav.  " you were little hard in the beav last night Wally." *

* note: if any of you are named Walter or named your kid Walter im sorry haha

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

My youngest daughters is a camp counselor this summer at the karate school all my kids went to. One of the families took a shine to her and asked if she could babysit their 6 month old. They also have a 7 year old that tends the summer camp. Am I a bad person because I couldn't stop laughing when she told me the infants name is Walter. LOL Walter? Only thing I can think of is Walter Mathua as the coach of the bad news bears. I mean wtf ? Best kid can hope for is he never knows anyone old enough to remember Wally and the beav.  " you were little hard in the beav last night Wally." *

* note: if any of you are named Walter or named your kid Walter im sorry haha

True story, last week a Walter told me to call him back that coming Friday afternoon. I did that and he hung up.

Just now, Lizard King said:

True story, last week a Walter told me to call him back that coming Friday afternoon. I did that and he hung up.

Dude! A little bald baby. Named it Walter! Wtf? Now my daughter gonna be mad at me because now I MUST ask them why they chose that name for him. My kids think I tend to obsess on the mundane. Like the time we went to a Williamsburg resort and the lady there had an accent that made it sound like " horny" every time she said honey. She called everyone honey!!  How would she know? That was 7 years ago . Still think about it and laugh any time someone says honey. My kids always roll their eyes because I always have to tell the story. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dude! A little bald baby. Named it Walter! Wtf? Now my daughter gonna be mad at me because now I MUST ask them why they chose that name for him. My kids think I tend to obsess on the mundane. Like the time we went to a Williamsburg resort and the lady there had an accent that made it sound like " horny" every time she said honey. She called everyone honey!!  How would she know? That was 7 years ago . Still think about it and laugh any time someone says honey. My kids always roll their eyes because I always have to tell the story. 

This is probably why?

350?cb=20170613183854

34 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Cool! I hope that becomes a thing. I want to be remembered for something.

One thing Crusher forgot to mention:  We had a long-time player named Jets Voice of Reason (JVOR), who we all loved.  So yes, this is of the highest compliment that can be paid. 

Especially since JVOR is a rare asian with a large penis, a fact confirmed by his lovely wife Dan. 

Yes, everything in that above sentence is correct. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote DPR 

For the above post, which he made AFTER Verbal's reveal.  

I was waiting to see if he'd catch up fully and react to Verbal's claim, but it didn't happen.  He just dropped this vote and didn't post again, and it's been a couple hours.  

Good hunting...I'll join in.

Unvote, vote DPR

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

One thing Crusher forgot to mention:  We had a long-time player named Jets Voice of Reason (JVOR), who we all loved.  So yes, this is of the highest compliment that can be paid. 

Especially since JVOR is a rare asian with a large penis, a fact confirmed by his lovely wife Dan. 

Yes, everything in that above sentence is correct. 

Awesome. Sounds like those are big shoes to fill. I've got the voice of reason, and I've got the love.

I guess all I need now is to get me an asian wife with a large vagina.

Archived