Cops Mafia

Nolder

First time I sit down to read the game... only post that stands out:

13 hours ago, Nolder said:

MOD NOTE: CTM HAS BEEN REPLACED BY KRAK

Boo.

Anyway, this roster is much derpier than what I'm used to. I expect the game to be a bit more like the "game of champions" where none of them have a clue what's going on, and reasonable logic gets you lynched. So, this should be fun.

I see no point in Verbal claiming Miller as a lie. It's too easily-blown-up a scum play for his style. I've also seen good players claim their miller role on D1 with little pressure in the past, just to have it out there - kind of better for town as public knowledge.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So APE is semi Mia and not one post of his life and time's to make you puke

Spoot is on a rampage but I thinks hes done that before

Zander totally MIA, Chimp the Pimp is more active

This is how I've been playing MOSTLY since we started back up. Last game was different because I knew I had you and DPR early... and had to act erratic to avoid NK. That trick worked in the context of last game, but there's going to be plenty of nonsense to wade through here. I don't need to add to it at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If asking you a legitimate question is "sounding like scum", sure.

That was legit?  I took it as scum deflection...anywho, I like CFDs...as they tend to shine light on scum...yup...that's about all I have for now.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

That was legit?  I took it as scum deflection...anywho, I like CFDs...as they tend to shine light on scum...yup...that's about all I have for now.

It's gonna be one of those games isn't it? You're gonna jab at me, I'm gonna get annoyed and you're gonna be all lalalalala :P 

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

First time I sit down to read the game... only post that stands out:

Boo.

Anyway, this roster is much derpier than what I'm used to. I expect the game to be a bit more like the "game of champions" where none of them have a clue what's going on, and reasonable logic gets you lynched. So, this should be fun.

I see no point in Verbal claiming Miller as a lie. It's too easily-blown-up a scum play for his style. I've also seen good players claim their miller role on D1 with little pressure in the past, just to have it out there - kind of better for town as public knowledge.

1. Yeah, it's been awhile since I've been here. ;)

2. Agreed. It's immediately put him in the public eye. Would be a ballsy move for scum. This is why I would rather look elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote DPR 

For the above post, which he made AFTER Verbal's reveal.  

I was waiting to see if he'd catch up fully and react to Verbal's claim, but it didn't happen.  He just dropped this vote and didn't post again, and it's been a couple hours.  

LOL. He's not really claiming Miller. Nobody actually claims Miller. He dared everyone to vote him on Day 1. I obliged.

56 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I'm hoping it is reasonably obvious that I'm town here, folks.

Yeeeaahhhhh, no. And please tell me you're really not claiming Miller...

4 minutes ago, D P R said:

LOL. He's not really claiming Miller. Nobody actually claims Miller. He dared everyone to vote him on Day 1. I obliged.

Please explain what's so terrible about claiming Miller?

42 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Getting behind the virgin?

/Crusher'd

DPR had the dirtiest vote on me.

7 minutes ago, D P R said:

Uhhhhhh, yeah.  I'm claiming Miller.  People do it - it is the right move D1.  I dared people in the signup thread, you dope.  This is the game, and I'm playing to win.  Get on my level.

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

So, in one breath you defend yourself by asserting that Verb is not actually claiming Miller, then in the very next breath you hedge your bets by asking Verb if he really is.

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Please explain what's so terrible about claiming Miller?

Absolutely nothing if I'm town.  If I'm scum, it is a stupid play for multiple reasons (Ape alluded to this, I believe).

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

So, in one breath you defend yourself by asserting that Verb is not actually claiming Miller, then in the very next breath you hedge your bets by asking Verb if he really is.

That is EXACTLY what he did.

In other words, he showed his ass.  Lynch him.

9 minutes ago, Verbal said:

That is EXACTLY what he did.

In other words, he showed his ass.  Lynch him.

We still have time to let this play out. I'd like to see where this goes.

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Can we kill Verbal already?

I'm not understanding your eagerness to kill Verb, other than that "it's fun".

Ok, I got it. He's probably got one of those "punch-able personalities"...

But you still avoided the question. Duly noted.

How did I not answer the question? It's not about "fun". I just would like to lynch him. It doesn't get clearer than that.

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

How did I not answer the question? It's not about "fun". I just would like to lynch him. It doesn't get clearer than that.

Yeah, but you're not stating any logic or reasoning for wanting to. I don't think "I just would like to lynch him" cuts it, especially with his claim.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, but you're not stating any logic or reasoning for wanting to. I don't think "I just would like to lynch him" cuts it, especially with his claim.

it should imo. My wants are very important.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It was fun lynching/killing Verbal all those games ago.  But I need something more out of my Mafia experience these days, ya know?  I've grown up.  Still dumb and still a virgin...but I've grown. 

who hurt you? tell me, I'll beat the crap out of'em.

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

it should imo. My wants are very important.

Your witty charm will not beguile me and blind me from seeing the truth, woman! My powers of resistance are strong, learned from my mentor; none other than Jetsfan "Just Say No" 80!

:lol:

30 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Spend a day with him, you'll get it :P 

You've never spent a day with me.

I get it, it's fun to lynch for lulz.  Imagine being on the receiving end of it, though - you'd be quitting for the 823rd time on JN if our positions were reversed.   ;-)

Your witty charm will not beguile me and blind me from seeing the truth, woman! My powers of resistance are strong, learned from my mentor; none other than Jetsfan "Just Say No" 80!

:lol:

I'm not trying to charm you. I have my shirt on and everything.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

You've never spent a day with me.

I get it, it's fun to lynch for lulz.  Imagine being on the receiving end of it, though - you'd be quitting for the 823rd time on JN if our positions were reversed.   ;-)

Would I, though?  Who can say.

Archived